Affiliation: Merck Research Laboratories
- Efficacy and safety of sitagliptin and metformin as initial combination therapy and as monotherapy over 2 years in patients with type 2 diabetesD Williams-Herman
Merck Research Laboratories, Rahway, NJ 07065, USA debora
Diabetes Obes Metab 12:442-51. 2010..To assess the 104-week efficacy and safety of sitagliptin and metformin as initial combination therapy and as monotherapy in patients with type 2 diabetes and inadequate glycaemic control (HbA(1c) 7.5-11%) on diet and exercise...
- Effect of initial combination therapy with sitagliptin and metformin on β-cell function in patients with type 2 diabetesD Williams-Herman
Department of Clinical Research, Merck Sharp and Dohme Corp, Rahway, NJ 07065, USA
Diabetes Obes Metab 14:67-76. 2012..To examine the effect of sitagliptin and metformin, alone and in combination, on modelled parameters of β-cell function in patients with type 2 diabetes...
- Sitagliptin 100 mg daily effect on DPP-4 inhibition and compound-specific glycemic improvementM Alba
Merck Research Laboratories, RY34 A244, 126 E Lincoln Ave, Rahway, NJ 07065, USA
Curr Med Res Opin 25:2507-14. 2009....
- Effect of sitagliptin, a dipeptidyl peptidase-4 inhibitor, on beta-cell function in patients with type 2 diabetes: a model-based approachL Xu
Merck Research Laboratories, Rahway, NJ 07065, USA
Diabetes Obes Metab 10:1212-20. 2008..The purpose of this exploratory analysis was to assess the effect of sitagliptin, a dipeptidyl peptidase-4 inhibitor, on pancreatic beta-cell function using a model-based analysis...
- Dipeptidyl peptidase-4 inhibitors administered in combination with metformin result in an additive increase in the plasma concentration of active GLP-1E M Migoya
Merck Research Laboratories, Rahway, New Jersey, USA
Clin Pharmacol Ther 88:801-8. 2010..DPP-4 inhibitors and metformin have complementary mechanisms of action and additive effects with respect to increasing the concentrations of active GLP-1 in plasma...