T W Weiss
Affiliation: Merck Research Laboratories
- Initiation & completion rates of hepatitis A vaccination among US pediatric populations born between 2005 and 2009Thomas Weiss
Center for Observational and Real World Effectiveness, Merck and Co, Inc, Kenilworth, NJ, USA Electronic address
Vaccine 33:6871-7. 2015....
- Potential impact of a nine-valent vaccine in human papillomavirus related cervical diseaseBeatriz Serrano
Unit of Infections and Cancer UNIC, Cancer Epidemiology Research Program CERP, IDIBELL, Institut Català d Oncologia ICO Catalan Institute of Oncology, Gran Via de L Hospitalet, 199 203, L Hospitalet de Llobregat, Barcelona, Spain
Infect Agent Cancer 7:38. 2012..abstract:..
- Reasons for non-vaccination against HPV and future vaccination intentions among 19-26 year-old womenGregory D Zimet
Department of Pediatrics, Indiana University School of Medicine, 410 W, 10th Street, HS 1001, Indianapolis, IN 46202, USA
BMC Womens Health 10:27. 2010..The purpose of this study was to better understand reasons for non-vaccination among insured 19-26 year-old women and to evaluate future vaccination intentions...
- Human papillomavirus vaccination of males: attitudes and perceptions of physicians who vaccinate femalesThomas W Weiss
Global Health Outcomes, Merck and Co, Inc, 770 Sumneytown Pike, West Point, PA 19486 0004, USA
J Adolesc Health 47:3-11. 2010..We assessed U.S. physicians' attitudes and perceptions regarding potential human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccination of males...
- Persistence across weekly and monthly bisphosphonates: analysis of US retail pharmacy prescription refillsThomas W Weiss
US Outcomes Research, Merck and Co, Inc, West Point, PA 19486 0004, USA
Curr Med Res Opin 23:2193-203. 2007..Determine whether monthly dosing of bisphosphonates has an impact on persistence relative to weekly dosing...
- Osteoporosis medication profile preference: results from the PREFER-US studyThomas W Weiss
Outcomes Research, Merck and Co, Inc, West Point, PA 19486, USA
Health Expect 10:211-23. 2007..To assess patient preferences for two osteoporosis medications...
- Osteoporosis practice patterns in 2006 among primary care physicians participating in the NORA studyT W Weiss
US Outcomes Research, Merck and Co Inc, PO Box 4 WP39 166, West Point, PA 19486, USA
Osteoporos Int 18:1473-80. 2007..These results suggest some significant improvements in osteoporosis management over the past eight years...
- An evaluation of patient preferences for osteoporosis medication attributes: results from the PREFER-US studyThomas W Weiss
Merck and Co, Inc, West Point, PA 19486, USA
Curr Med Res Opin 22:949-60. 2006..To evaluate preferences for eight medication attributes that women may consider when evaluating prescription osteoporosis medications...
- Care provided by VA mobile clinic staff during Northridge earthquake reliefT Weiss
Merck and Co, Inc, West Point, PA 19486 0004, USA
Prehosp Disaster Med 14:191-7. 1999..From 25 January 1994 to 02 February 1994, staff aboard four Veterans Affairs Mobile Clinics treated Northridge earthquake victims. This study examined the types of conditions treated by Clinic staff during the disaster...
- An approach for identifying postmenopausal women age 50-64 years at increased short-term risk for osteoporotic fractureY T Chen
Department of Outcomes Research and Management, Merck and Co, Inc, 770 Sumneytown Pike, West Point, PA 19486, USA
Osteoporos Int 18:1287-96. 2007..These algorithms correctly identified postmenopausal women between the ages of 50 and 64 years who were at the highest risk of osteoporotic fracture within 36 months...
- The impact of osteoporosis medication beliefs and side-effect experiences on non-adherence to oral bisphosphonatesColleen A McHorney
U S Outcomes Research, Merck and Co, Inc, West Point, PA 19486 0004, USA
Curr Med Res Opin 23:3137-52. 2007....
- Interactive voice response telephone calls to enhance bone mineral density testingJennifer M Polinski
Division of Pharmacoepidemiology and Pharmacoeconomics, 1620 Tremont St, Ste 3030, Boston, MA 02120, USA
Am J Manag Care 12:321-5. 2006..Bone mineral density (BMD) testing is a key tool used to diagnose and treat osteoporosis. We assessed the rate of scheduling BMD tests among health plan members at risk for osteoporosis who received interactive voice response (IVR) calls...
- Improving osteoporosis screening: results from a randomized cluster trialJennifer Elston Lafata
Center for Health Services Research, Henry Ford Health System, Detroit, Michigan 48202, USA
J Gen Intern Med 22:346-51. 2007..We present results from a clustered, randomized trial evaluating patient mailed reminders, alone and in combination with physician prompts, to improve osteoporosis screening and treatment...
- Cholesterol levels and statin use in patients with coronary heart disease treated in primary care settingsPATRICK J O'CONNOR
HealthPartners Research Foundation and HealthPartners Medical Group, PO Box 1524, Mail Stop 21111R, Minneapolis, MN 55440 1524, USA
Prev Chronic Dis 2:A05. 2005..The objective was to determine whether systems of care implemented within a large medical group are associated with improved treatment and control of dyslipidemia in a high-risk group of coronary heart disease patients...