James M Pellissier
Affiliation: Merck Research Laboratories
- The effect of additional shots on the vaccine administration process: results of a time-motion study in 2 settingsJ M Pellissier
Merck Research Laboratories, Blue Bell, PA 19422, USA
Am J Manag Care 6:1038-44. 2000..Fewer injections benefit the patient/child and the parent/caregiver, and the healthcare provider may benefit from savings in personnel time associated with vaccine administration. To date, however, these savings have not been quantified...
- Economic evaluation of rofecoxib versus nonselective nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs for the treatment of osteoarthritisJ M Pellissier
Clinical and Health Economic Statistics, Merck Research Laboratories, Blue Bell, PA 19422, USA
Clin Ther 23:1061-79. 2001....
- Evaluation of the cost-effectiveness in the United States of a vaccine to prevent herpes zoster and postherpetic neuralgia in older adultsJames M Pellissier
Merck Research Laboratories, Blue Bell, PA, United States
Vaccine 25:8326-37. 2007..s.)...
- Acute/subacute herpes zoster: healthcare resource utilisation and costs in a group of US health plansRalph P Insinga
Department of Health Economic Statistics, Merck Research Laboratories, North Wales, Pennsylvania 19454 1099, USA
Pharmacoeconomics 25:155-69. 2007..Although there are estimated to be nearly 1 million cases of herpes zoster diagnosed in the US each year, the economic costs associated with herpes zoster in the US have not been well described...
- Incremental 1-year medical resource utilization and costs for patients with herpes zoster from a set of US health plansRonald R White
Department of Global Outcomes Research, Global Human Health, West Point, Pennsylvania, USA
Pharmacoeconomics 27:781-92. 2009..Nearly 1 million new episodes of herpes zoster (HZ) occur annually in the US, yet little is known about the medical resource utilization (RU) and costs associated with HZ and its complications...
- The incidence of herpes zoster in a United States administrative databaseRalph P Insinga
Department of Health Economic Statistics, Merck Research Laboratories, Blue Bell, PA, USA
J Gen Intern Med 20:748-53. 2005..Few recent studies have reported data on the incidence of herpes zoster (HZ) in U.S. general clinical practice...
- Cost-effectiveness of cyclooxygenase-2 inhibitors in chronic arthritisJames M Pellissier
Ann Intern Med 140:761; author reply 761-2. 2004
- An observational, retrospective, cohort study of dosing patterns for rofecoxib and celecoxib in the treatment of arthritisThomas J Schnitzer
Northwestern Center for Clinical Research, Northwestern University, Feinberg School of Medicine, Chicago, Illinois, USA
Clin Ther 25:3162-72. 2003..This study assessed prescribing patterns for rofecoxib and celecoxib in the treatment of osteoarthritis (OA) and rheumatoid arthritis (RA), as well as differences in prescribing patterns across physician specialties...
- Cost-effectiveness of herpes zoster vaccine: flawed assumptions regarding efficacy against postherpetic neuralgiaMarc Brisson
Clin Infect Dis 45:1527-9. 2007
- Comparative costs of ertapenem and cefotetan as prophylaxis for elective colorectal surgerySamuel E Wilson
Department of Surgery, University of California, Irvine, Orange, California, USA
Surg Infect (Larchmt) 9:349-56. 2008..This project was intended to determine the potential cost impact of using ertapenem 1 g vs. cefotetan 2 g as prophylaxis for elective colorectal surgery...