Richard A Klinghoffer
Affiliation: Merck Research Laboratories
- An optimized lentivirus-mediated RNAi screen reveals kinase modulators of kinesin-5 inhibitor sensitivityRichard A Klinghoffer
Rosetta Inpharmatics LLC, Merck and Co, Inc, Seattle, WA 98109, USA
Assay Drug Dev Technol 6:105-19. 2008..These results demonstrate the feasibility of screening with large collections of lentiviral vectors to identify drug enhancers and suppressors...
- A lentivirus-mediated genetic screen identifies dihydrofolate reductase (DHFR) as a modulator of beta-catenin/GSK3 signalingRichard A Klinghoffer
Rosetta Inpharmatics, LLC, Seattle, Washington, United States of America
PLoS ONE 4:e6892. 2009..Our data establish DHFR as a novel modulator of beta-catenin and GSK3 signaling and raise several implications for clinical use of combined methotrexate and GSK3 inhibitors as treatment for inflammatory disease...
- Reduced seed region-based off-target activity with lentivirus-mediated RNAiRichard A Klinghoffer
Presage Biosciences, Seattle, WA 98109, USA
RNA 16:879-84. 2010....
- An allelic series at the PDGFalphaR locus indicates unequal contributions of distinct signaling pathways during developmentRichard A Klinghoffer
Program in Developmental Biology, Division of Basic Sciences, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, 1100 Fairview Avenue North, Seattle, WA 98109, USA
Dev Cell 2:103-13. 2002..Our results indicate that PI3K has a predominant role in PDGFalphaR signaling in vivo and that RTK-activated signaling pathways execute both specific and overlapping functions during mammalian development...
- SRC catalytic but not scaffolding function is needed for integrin-regulated tyrosine phosphorylation, cell migration, and cell spreadingLeslie A Cary
Division of Basic Sciences, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Seattle, Washington 98109, USA
Mol Cell Biol 22:2427-40. 2002..These results indicate that the primary role of Src in integrin signaling is as a kinase. Indirect models for Src function are proposed...