Richard M Haupt
Affiliation: Merck Research Laboratories
- Physicians' knowledge and attitudes about rotavirus gastroenteritis and rotavirus vaccineRichard M Haupt
Policy, Public Health, and Medical Affairs, Merck Vaccine Division, PO Box 4 WP97 B352, West Point, PA 19486, USA
Pediatr Ann 35:54-61. 2006..Proof of safety and efficacy, an ACIP/AAP/AAFP recommendation, and private insurance coverage/reimbursement were critical features that would allow physicians to overcome barriers to the adoption of a new rotavirus vaccine...
- Impact of an HPV6/11/16/18 L1 virus-like particle vaccine on progression to cervical intraepithelial neoplasia in seropositive women with HPV16/18 infectionRichard M Haupt
Department of Research, Merck Sharp and Dohme, Corp, Whitehouse Station, NJ, USA
Int J Cancer 129:2632-42. 2011..Ultimately, population-based surveillance of vaccinated individuals beyond these clinical trials will be required to further address questions regarding the impact of vaccination in women exposed to vaccine HPV types before vaccination...
- The efficacy and safety of the quadrivalent human papillomavirus 6/11/16/18 vaccine gardasilRichard M Haupt
Vaccine Clinical Research, Merck Sharp and Dohme Corp, Whitehouse Station, New Jersey, USA
J Adolesc Health 49:467-75. 2011..Prophylactic efficacy in other populations (males aged 16-26 years) is also summarized along with long-term safety and efficacy studies...
- Impact of a prophylactic quadrivalent human papillomavirus (types 6, 11, 16, 18) L1 virus-like particle vaccine in a sexually active population of North American womenEliav Barr
Department of Vaccines and Biologics Clinical Research, Merck Research Laboratories, North Wales, PA 19454 1099, USA
Am J Obstet Gynecol 198:261.e1-11. 2008..The purpose of this study was to inform policy regarding human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccination in North America. We measured the clinical impact of HPV-6/-11/-16/-18 vaccination in North American women...
- Age-based programs for vaccination against HPVElamin H Elbasha
Merck Research Laboratories, Merck and Co, Inc, NorthWales, PA, USA
Value Health 12:697-707. 2009..Answering the question of which age groups are appropriate to target for catch-up vaccination with the newly licensed quadrivalent HPV vaccine (types 6/11/16/18) will be important for developing vaccine policy recommendations...
- Pregnancy outcomes from the pregnancy registry of a human papillomavirus type 6/11/16/18 vaccineAdrian Dana
Merck Research Laboratories, West Point, Pennsylvania 19454 1099, USA
Obstet Gynecol 114:1170-8. 2009....
- Incidence, duration, and reappearance of type-specific cervical human papillomavirus infections in young womenRalph P Insinga
Merck Research Laboratories, North Wales, PA 19454 10099, USA
Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev 19:1585-94. 2010..We describe the incidence and duration of cervical human papillomavirus (HPV) infection episodes along with the risk of infection reappearance following a period of nondetection...
- Incident cervical HPV infections in young women: transition probabilities for CIN and infection clearanceRalph P Insinga
Merck and Co, Inc, UG1C 60, PO Box 1000, North Wales, PA 19454 10099, USA
Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev 20:287-96. 2011..We describe transition probabilities for incident human papillomavirus (HPV) 16/18/31/33/35/45/52/58/59 infections and cervical intraepithelial neoplasia (CIN) 1 lesions...
- Clinical trial experience with prophylactic human papillomavirus 6/11/16/18 vaccine in young black womenLiana R Clark
Department of Global Medical Affairs and Policy, Merck Sharp and Dohme Corp, Whitehouse Station, NJ, USA
J Adolesc Health 52:322-9. 2013..Black women are disproportionally diagnosed and have higher mortality from cervical cancer in the United States. Here we describe the prophylactic efficacy and safety of a quadrivalent HPV-6/11/16/18 vaccine in black women...