Kara S Cox
Affiliation: Merck Research Laboratories
- DNA gag/adenovirus type 5 (Ad5) gag and Ad5 gag/Ad5 gag vaccines induce distinct T-cell response profilesKara S Cox
Department of Vaccine Basic Research, Merck Research Laboratories, West Point, Pennsylvania 19486, USA
J Virol 82:8161-71. 2008..Implications of these results for future vaccine development will be discussed...
- Evaluation of cellular immune responses in subjects chronically infected with HIV type 1Tong Ming Fu
Merck Research Laboratories, West Point, PA 19486, USA
AIDS Res Hum Retroviruses 23:67-76. 2007..Our findings suggest that the high levels of ELISpot responses in chronically infected subjects were reflective of their persistent viral infection...
- Co-Administration of Lipid Nanoparticles and Sub-Unit Vaccine Antigens Is Required for Increase in Antigen-Specific Immune Responses in MiceElizabeth A Thoryk
Infectious Diseases and Vaccines, Merck Research Laboratories, Merck and Co, Inc, Kenilworth, NJ 07033, USA
Vaccines (Basel) 4:. 2016..Overall, our data demonstrate that the administration of LNPs and vaccine antigen together enables their immune-stimulatory properties...
- A comparison of standard immunogenicity assays for monitoring HIV type 1 gag-specific T cell responses in Ad5 HIV Type 1 gag vaccinated human subjectsTimothy W Tobery
Department of Vaccines and Biologics Research, Merck Research Laboratories, West Point, Pennsylvania 19486, USA
AIDS Res Hum Retroviruses 22:1081-90. 2006....
- A Tetravalent Sub-unit Dengue Vaccine Formulated with Ionizable Cationic Lipid Nanoparticle induces Significant Immune Responses in Rodents and Non-Human PrimatesGokul Swaminathan
Infectious Diseases and Vaccines, Merck Research Laboratories, Merck and Co, Inc, Kenilworth, NJ, USA
Sci Rep 6:34215. 2016..Overall, our novel studies, across multiple species, reveal a promising tetravalent Dengue virus sub-unit vaccine candidate...
- A replication-defective human cytomegalovirus vaccine for prevention of congenital infectionDai Wang
Merck Research Laboratories, Merck and Co Inc, Kenilworth, NJ 07033, USA
Sci Transl Med 8:362ra145. 2016..The vaccine was immunogenic in multiple animal species and induced durable neutralizing antibodies, as well as CD4+ and CD8+ T cells, to multiple viral antigens in nonhuman primates...
- PD-1 blockade in rhesus macaques: impact on chronic infection and prophylactic vaccinationAdam C Finnefrock
Vaccine Basic Research, Merck Research Laboratories, West Point, PA 19486, USA
J Immunol 182:980-7. 2009..05) increase in the peak percentage of T cells specific for the CM9 Gag epitope. These new results on PD-1 blockade in nonhuman primates point to a broader role for PD-1 immunomodulation and to potential applications in humans...
- A novel lipid nanoparticle adjuvant significantly enhances B cell and T cell responses to sub-unit vaccine antigensGokul Swaminathan
Infectious Diseases and Vaccine Research, Merck Research Laboratories, Merck and Co Inc, Merck Sharp and Dohme Corp, West Point, PA, United States
Vaccine 34:110-9. 2016....