TALIA I ZAIDER
Affiliation: Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
- The assessment and management of family distress during palliative careTalia Zaider
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY 10022, USA
Curr Opin Support Palliat Care 3:67-71. 2009..This review summarizes current research in the assessment and management of family distress at the end of life...
- Anxiety disorders and intimate relationships: a study of daily processes in couplesTALIA I ZAIDER
Department of Psychology, Temple University, USA
J Abnorm Psychol 119:163-73. 2010..Concordance was stronger for husbands who reported frequent accommodation of wives' anxiety symptoms. Findings are discussed in the context of existing evidence on the social costs of anxiety disorders...
- Challenges in providing family-centered support to families in palliative careFrancesca Del Gaudio
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, USA
Palliat Med 26:1025-33. 2012..The Family Focused Grief Therapy (FFGT) Model guides clinicians in using a range of intervention strategies...
- Typology of perceived family functioning in an American sample of patients with advanced cancerTammy A Schuler
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, New York, USA Electronic address
J Pain Symptom Manage 48:281-8. 2014..Family functioning typologies assist with targeted family-centered assessment and intervention to offset these complications in the palliative care setting...
- Efficacy of a manualized and workbook-driven individual treatment for social anxiety disorderDeborah Roth Ledley
Department of Psychology, Temple University, 1701 North 13th Street, Philadelphia, PA 19122 6085, USA
Behav Ther 40:414-24. 2009..Three-month follow-up assessment revealed maintenance of gains. Clinical implications and directions for future research are discussed...