Affiliation: Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
- Opening windows to the genomeIestyn Whitehouse
Sloan Kettering Institute, New York, NY 12750, USA
Cell 137:400-2. 2009..Hartley and Madhani (2009) now demonstrate the power of this approach and show that a chromatin regulator alters nucleosome positioning in the promoters of a large number of genes in the budding yeast Saccharomyces cerevisiae...
- Chromatin dynamics at the replication fork: there's more to life than histonesIestyn Whitehouse
Molecular Biology Program, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, 1275 York Avenue, New York, NY 10065, USA
Curr Opin Genet Dev 23:140-6. 2013..Here, we will discuss the disruption and re-establishment of chromatin structure during replication, and the consequences of these processes for epigenetic inheritance...
- Intrinsic coupling of lagging-strand synthesis to chromatin assemblyDuncan J Smith
Molecular Biology Program, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, 1275 York Avenue, New York, New York 10065, USA
Nature 483:434-8. 2012..Our studies represent the first high-resolution analysis--to our knowledge--of eukaryotic Okazaki fragments in vivo, and reveal the interconnection between lagging-strand synthesis and chromatin assembly...
- Quantitative, genome-wide analysis of eukaryotic replication initiation and terminationSean R McGuffee
Molecular Biology Program, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY 10065, USA
Mol Cell 50:123-35. 2013..The replication profile is predominantly determined by the kinetics of origin firing, allowing us to reconstruct chromosome-wide timing profiles from an asynchronous culture...
- Detection and Sequencing of Okazaki Fragments in S. cerevisiaeDuncan J Smith
Molecular Biology Program, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, 1275 York Avenue, New York, NY, 10065, USA
Methods Mol Biol 1300:141-53. 2015..Altogether this approach represents a tractable system to investigate key aspects of DNA replication and chromatin assembly. ..