Affiliation: Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
- Frequency of NY-ESO-1 and LAGE-1 expression in bladder cancer and evidence of a new NY-ESO-1 T-cell epitope in a patient with bladder cancerPadmanee Sharma
Ludwig Institute for Cancer Research, New York Branch at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY 10021, USA
Cancer Immun 3:19. 2003..This patient's T-cell response was determined to be specific for a new NY-ESO-1 epitope, p94-102, in the context of HLA-B35...
- NY-ESO-1 DNA vaccine induces T-cell responses that are suppressed by regulatory T cellsSacha Gnjatic
Ludwig Institute for Cancer Research, New York Branch, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, USA
Clin Cancer Res 15:2130-9. 2009..Here, we report for the first time clinical and immune responses generated by the NY-ESO-1 DNA vaccine administered by particle-mediated epidermal delivery to cancer patients...
- Increased frequency of ICOS+ CD4 T cells as a pharmacodynamic biomarker for anti-CTLA-4 therapyDerek Ng Tang
Authors Affiliations Ludwig Center for Cancer Immunotherapy, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, New York
Cancer Immunol Res 1:229-34. 2013....
- B7-H3 and B7x are highly expressed in human prostate cancer and associated with disease spread and poor outcomeXingxing Zang
Howard Hughes Medical Institute, Immunology Program and Ludwig Center for Cancer Immunotherapy, and Departments of Surgery and Urology, Pathology, and Epidemiology and Biostatistics, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY 10065, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 104:19458-63. 2007..Given the proposed immune-inhibitory mechanisms of B7-H3 and B7x, these molecules represent attractive targets for therapeutic manipulation in prostate cancer...
- Cancer-testis antigens: expression and correlation with survival in human urothelial carcinomaPadmanee Sharma
Department of Genitourinary Medical Oncology, The University of Texas M D Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, Texas 77030, USA
Clin Cancer Res 12:5442-7. 2006..These antigens were evaluated for both the degree of expression and prognostic value in cancer of the urothelium...
- CD8 tumor-infiltrating lymphocytes are predictive of survival in muscle-invasive urothelial carcinomaPadmanee Sharma
Department of Genitourinary Medical Oncology, University of Texas M D Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX 77030, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 104:3967-72. 2007..001) and overall survival (P = 0.018) than did patients with similar-staged UC and fewer intratumoral CD8 TILs. We conclude that the extent of intratumoral CD8 TILs is an important prognostic indicator in advanced UC...
- Immunotherapeutic strategies for high-risk bladder cancerPadmanee Sharma
Department of Genitourinary Medical Oncology and Immunology, The University of Texas M D Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX 77030, USA
Semin Oncol 34:165-72. 2007..In this review, we discuss the complexity of the immune system and therapies that are considered capable of manipulating it to potentially benefit patients with bladder cancer...