P G Maslak
Affiliation: Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
- Vaccination with synthetic analog peptides derived from WT1 oncoprotein induces T-cell responses in patients with complete remission from acute myeloid leukemiaPeter G Maslak
Leukemia Service, Department of Medicine, Sloan Kettering Institute, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, 1275 York Avenue, New York, NY 10065, USA
Blood 116:171-9. 2010..Further studies are needed to establish the role of vaccination as viable postremission therapy for acute myeloid leukemia...
- Clinical applications of molecular monitoring in leukemiaPeter Maslak
Leukemia and Hematology Laboratory Services, Departments of Medicine and Clinical Laboratories, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, 1275 York Avenue, New York, NY 10021, USA
Curr Hematol Rep 2:43-8. 2003..These assays may soon be incorporated into standard clinical management and may result in a new definition of response...
- Pilot study of combination transcriptional modulation therapy with sodium phenylbutyrate and 5-azacytidine in patients with acute myeloid leukemia or myelodysplastic syndromeP Maslak
Department of Clinical Laboratories, New York, NY, USA
Leukemia 20:212-7. 2006..Results from this pilot study demonstrate that a combination approach targeting different mechanisms of transcriptional modulation is clinically feasible with acceptable toxicity and measurable biologic and clinical outcomes...
- Monoclonal antibody therapy of APLP G Maslak
Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center and Weill Medical College of Cornell University, New York, NY 10021, USA
Curr Top Microbiol Immunol 313:205-19. 2007..The preliminary results have been promising, and further development of this modality as an effective adjunct to existing treatment regimens will most certainly occur in the near future...
- Azacitidine and the beginnings of therapeutic epigenetic modulationKristen O'Dwyer
Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, Leukemia Service, Department of Medicine, New York, 10021, USA
Expert Opin Pharmacother 9:1981-6. 2008..Although originally developed as a cytarabine analog more than 40 years ago, azacitidine has been the subject of renewed interest in the era of cancer epigenetics...
- Tolerability, pharmacodynamics, and pharmacokinetics studies of depsipeptide (romidepsin) in patients with acute myelogenous leukemia or advanced myelodysplastic syndromesVirginia M Klimek
Department of Medicine, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, New York 10021, USA
Clin Cancer Res 14:826-32. 2008....
- Phase I study of the cyclin-dependent kinase inhibitor flavopiridol in combination with paclitaxel in patients with advanced solid tumorsGary K Schwartz
Department of Medicine, Division of Solid Tumor Oncology, Gastrointestinal Oncology Section, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY 10021, USA
J Clin Oncol 20:2157-70. 2002..We therefore designed a phase I clinical trial of sequential paclitaxel and flavopiridol...
- Peptide epitopes from the Wilms' tumor 1 oncoprotein stimulate CD4+ and CD8+ T cells that recognize and kill human malignant mesothelioma tumor cellsRena J May
Molecular Pharmacology and Chemistry Program, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, New York 10021, USA
Clin Cancer Res 13:4547-55. 2007..The induction and maintenance of a robust memory CD8(+) cytotoxic T-cell response requires CD4(+) T-cell help...
- Myelodysplastic syndrome associated with isolated del (5q) chromosome abnormality ("5q- syndrome")Peter Maslak
Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, USA
Blood 110:3825. 2007
- Pegylated interferon plus rituximab in advanced stage, indolent lymphoma: is there CD20 antigen upregulation?Carol S Portlock
Department of Medicine, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY, USA
Leuk Lymphoma 47:1260-4. 2006..9%). PegIFN plus rituximab as delivered in this study is not recommended. PegIFN does not appear to upregulate CD20 expression in peripheral lymph node tumor cells...
- Pentostatin, cyclophosphamide, and rituximab is an active, well-tolerated regimen for patients with previously treated chronic lymphocytic leukemiaNicole Lamanna
Leukemia Service, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY 10021, USA
J Clin Oncol 24:1575-81. 2006..We previously reported that pentostatin and cyclophosphamide (PC) is active and well-tolerated in patients with relapsed or refractory CLL. Subsequently, we added rituximab, and now report on this three-drug combination...
- Circulating tumor cell analysis in patients with progressive castration-resistant prostate cancerDavid R Shaffer
Genitourinary Oncology Service, Immunicon Corporation, Huntingdon Valley, Pennsylvania, USA
Clin Cancer Res 13:2023-9. 2007..We aimed to use immunomagnetic-capture technology to isolate and analyze circulating tumor cells (CTC) from small volumes of peripheral blood of patients with advanced prostate cancer...