Affiliation: Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
- Impact of tamoxifen on amount of fibroglandular tissue, background parenchymal enhancement, and cysts on breast magnetic resonance imagingValencia King
Department of Radiology, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY 10065, USA
Breast J 18:527-34. 2012..A significant association exists between treatment with tamoxifen and decreases in BPE, cysts, and FGT on breast MRI...
- Impact of menopausal status on background parenchymal enhancement and fibroglandular tissue on breast MRIValencia King
Department of Radiology, Breast Imaging Section, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, 300 East 66th Street, New York, NY 10065, USA
Eur Radiol 22:2641-7. 2012..To evaluate the effect of menopausal status on the background parenchymal enhancement (BPE) and amount of fibroglandular tissue (FGT) on breast MRI...
- Effect of aromatase inhibitors on background parenchymal enhancement and amount of fibroglandular tissue at breast MR imagingValencia King
Department of Radiology, Medicine, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY 10065, USA
Radiology 264:670-8. 2012....
- Radioactive seed localization with 125I for nonpalpable lesions prior to breast lumpectomy and/or excisional biopsy: methodology, safety, and experience of initial yearLawrence T Dauer
Department of Medical Physics, Memorial Sloan Kettering CancerCenter, New York, NY 10021, USA
Health Phys 105:356-65. 2013..RSL has been shown to be a safe and effective procedure for preoperative localization under mammographic and ultrasound guidance, which can be managed with the use of customized radiation protection controls...
- Background parenchymal enhancement at breast MR imaging and breast cancer riskValencia King
Department of Radiology, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, Evelyn H Lauder Breast Center, 300 E 66th St, Room 715, New York, NY 10065, USA
Radiology 260:50-60. 2011..To examine the relationships between breast cancer and both amount of fibroglandular tissue (FGT) and level of background parenchymal enhancement (BPE) at magnetic resonance (MR) imaging...
- Safety and efficacy of radioactive seed localization with I-125 prior to lumpectomy and/or excisional biopsyJanice S Sung
Department of Radiology, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY, United States
Eur J Radiol 82:1453-7. 2013..To evaluate the safety and efficacy of pre-operative I-125 radioactive seed localization (RSL) as an alternative to wire localization (WL)...
- Analysis of nipple/areolar involvement with mastectomy: can the areola be preserved?Rache M Simmons
Department of Surgery, Weill Medical College of Cornell University, New York, New York 10021, USA
Ann Surg Oncol 9:165-8. 2002..Most patients undergoing SSM desire reconstruction of the nipple/areolar complex for symmetry. These data explore the possibility of preserving the areola in selected mastectomy patients...
- D-dimer assay to exclude pulmonary embolism in high-risk oncologic population: correlation with CT pulmonary angiography in an urgent care settingValencia King
Department of Radiology, Department of Medicine, Urgent Care Service, Department of Epidemiology and Biostatistics, and Clinical Laboratories, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, 1275 York Ave, New York, NY 10021, USA
Radiology 247:854-61. 2008....