Genomes and Genes
Affiliation: Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
- Molecular pathology of thyroid cancer: diagnostic and clinical implicationsJames A Fagin
Department of Medicine and Human Oncology and Pathogenesis Program, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY 10021, USA
Best Pract Res Clin Endocrinol Metab 22:955-69. 2008..Based on preclinical evidence, mutations of genes encoding certain kinases may also predict response to specific tyrosine kinase inhibitors, although this has not yet been explored systematically in clinical trials...
- Frequent somatic TERT promoter mutations in thyroid cancer: higher prevalence in advanced forms of the diseaseIñigo Landa
Human Oncology and Pathogenesis Program, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, New York 10065, USA
J Clin Endocrinol Metab 98:E1562-6. 2013..Telomerase activity is required for cell immortalization. Somatic TERT promoter mutations modifying key transcriptional response elements were recently reported in several cancers, such as melanomas and gliomas...
- Genome-wide analysis of Pax8 binding provides new insights into thyroid functionsSergio Ruiz-Llorente
Instituto de Investigaciones Biomedicas Alberto Sols, Consejo Superior de Investigaciones Cientificas CSIC y Universidad Autonoma de Madrid UAM, c Arturo Duperier 4, Madrid 28029, Spain
BMC Genomics 13:147. 2012..of thyroid cells, we obtained transcriptional profiles of Pax8-silenced PCCl3 thyroid cells using whole genome expression arrays and integrated these signals with global cis-regulatory sequencing studies performed by ChIP-Seq analysis..
- GLP-1 receptor agonists and the thyroid: C-cell effects in mice are mediated via the GLP-1 receptor and not associated with RET activationLars Wichmann Madsen
Novo Nordisk A S, Novo Alle, DK 2880, Bagsvaerd, Denmark
Endocrinology 153:1538-47. 2012..These observations are consistent with effects of GLP-1R agonists on rodent C cells being mediated via mammalian target of rapamycin activation in a RET- and MAPK-independent manner...
- Molecular, morphologic, and outcome analysis of thyroid carcinomas according to degree of extrathyroid extensionMichael Rivera
Department of Pathology, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, 1275 York Ave, New York, NY 10065, USA
Thyroid 20:1085-93. 2010..Our objective was to analyze ETE at the molecular and histologic levels and assess the effect of its extent on outcome...
- Paracrine IGF/GFBP Interactions In VivoJames Fagin; Fiscal Year: 2007..abstract_text> ..