Adam M Boruchov
Affiliation: Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
- Activating and inhibitory IgG Fc receptors on human DCs mediate opposing functionsAdam M Boruchov
Laboratory of Cellular Immunobiology, Hematology Service, Division of Hematologic Oncology, Department of Medicine, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, New York 10021, USA
J Clin Invest 115:2914-23. 2005..The data also suggest novel strategies for targeting antigens to the activating or inhibitory FcgammaRs on human DCs to generate either antigen-specific immunity or tolerance...
- Infection of mature monocyte-derived dendritic cells with human cytomegalovirus inhibits stimulation of T-cell proliferation via the release of soluble CD83Brigitte Senechal
Laboratory of Cellular Immunobiology, Allogenic Transplantation and Clinical Immunology Services, Division of Hematologic Oncology, Department of Medicine, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY 10021 6094, USA
Blood 103:4207-15. 2004..We have thus discovered a new mechanism by which HCMV infection may establish a nonlytic reservoir in mature moDCs that inhibits DC-mediated T-cell responses...
- CD32B is highly expressed on clonal plasma cells from patients with systemic light-chain amyloidosis and provides a target for monoclonal antibody-based therapyPing Zhou
Sloan Kettering Institute, Department of Medicine, New York, NY 10021, USA
Blood 111:3403-6. 2008..These data provide a rationale for the novel therapeutic targeting of CD32B using the humanized 2B6 MoAb in patients with systemic AL-amyloidosis...
- Brincidofovir for polyomavirus-associated nephropathy after allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplantationGenovefa A Papanicolaou
Infectious Disease Service, Department of Medicine, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY Department of Medicine, Weill Cornell Medical College, New York, NY
Am J Kidney Dis 65:780-4. 2015..We review our institutional experience of PVAN in HSC transplantation and discuss the potential use of brincidofovir for treatment...
- Targeting FcRs on DCs for Ag-Specific ToleranceAdam Boruchov; Fiscal Year: 2008..They should also reveal new insights into the pathophysiology of immune complex-mediated autoimmune diseases. ..