Marino A Bruce
Affiliation: Meharry Medical College
- Social environmental stressors, psychological factors, and kidney diseaseMarino A Bruce
Department of Family and Community Medicine, Meharry Medical College, Nashville, TN 37208, USA
J Investig Med 57:583-9. 2009....
- One size fits all? Race, gender and body mass index among U.S. adultsMarino A Bruce
Department of Family and Community Medicine, Meharry EXPORT Center for Health Disparities, Meharry Medical College, Nashville, TN 37208, USA
J Natl Med Assoc 99:1152-8. 2007....
- Association of socioeconomic status and CKD among African Americans: the Jackson Heart StudyMarino A Bruce
Meharry Medical College, Department of Family and Community Medicine, Nashville, TN 37208, USA
Am J Kidney Dis 55:1001-8. 2010..Few studies have examined the association of SES with chronic kidney disease (CKD) in high-risk populations...
- Racial and gender disparities in sugar consumption change efficacy among first-year college studentsMarino A Bruce
Center for Research on Men s Health, Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN, USA Center for Medicine, Health, and Society, Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN, USA Electronic address
Appetite 109:33-39. 2016..These findings highlight the need to consider race and gender in interventions seeking to increase self-efficacy to make lifestyle modifications...
- Race, ethnicity, concentrated poverty, and low birth weight disparitiesMario Sims
Department of Medicine, Jackson Heart Study, University of Mississippi Medical Center, Jackson, MS 39213, USA
J Natl Black Nurses Assoc 19:12-8. 2008....