Parthiv J Mahadevia
Affiliation: MedImmune Vaccines
- Partial palivizumab prophylaxis and increased risk of hospitalization due to respiratory syncytial virus in a Medicaid population: a retrospective cohort analysisLeonard R Krilov
Children s Medical Center, Winthrop University Hospital, Mineola, NY, USA
BMC Pediatr 14:261. 2014..The purpose of this study was to evaluate the association of partial palivizumab prophylaxis with the risk of RSV hospitalization among high-risk Medicaid-insured infants...
- Systematic literature review assessing tobacco smoke exposure as a risk factor for serious respiratory syncytial virus disease among infants and young childrenJoseph R DiFranza
Department of Family Medicine and Community Health, University of Massachusetts Medical School, 55 Lake Avenue North, Worcester, MA 01655, USA
BMC Pediatr 12:81. 2012..This systematic review was conducted to explore the association between ETS exposure and serious RSV disease in children younger than 5 years, including infants and young children with elevated risk for serious RSV disease...
- Residential crowding and severe respiratory syncytial virus disease among infants and young children: a systematic literature reviewAnn D Colosia
RTI Health Solutions, Research Triangle Park, NC, USA
BMC Infect Dis 12:95. 2012..The objective of this literature review was to determine whether crowding in the home is associated with an increased risk of severe respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) disease in children younger than 5 years...
- Cost utility of palivizumab prophylaxis among pre-term infants in the United States: a national policy perspectiveParthiv J Mahadevia
MedImmune, LLC, Gaithersburg, MD 20878, USA
J Med Econ 15:987-96. 2012....
- Symptom burden among patients with renal cell carcinoma (RCC): content for a symptom indexGale Harding
UBC Center for Health Outcomes Research, Bethesda MD, USA
Health Qual Life Outcomes 5:34. 2007..Renal cell carcinoma (RCC) has multiple symptoms stemming from disease and treatments. There are few validated scales for evaluating RCC symptoms...
- Benefits and costs of immunizing children against influenza at school: an economic analysis based on a large-cluster controlled clinical trialJordana Schmier
MedImmune Inc in Gaithersburg, Maryland, USA
Health Aff (Millwood) 27:w96-104. 2008..The results show that immunization reduces disease among children and adults and is cost-saving to society. An epidemiologically based influenza immunization policy might be an important supplement to the existing risk-based policy...