Eric W Wang
Affiliation: Medical University of South Carolina
- Modified endoscopic medial maxillectomy for recalcitrant chronic maxillary sinusitisEric W Wang
Department of Otorhinolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery, Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, SC 29425 5500, USA
Int Forum Allergy Rhinol 1:493-7. 2011..We evaluate the efficacy of MEMM for chronic maxillary sinusitis and attempt to identify factors that predispose patients for failure...
- Vitamin D3 deficiency increases sinus mucosa dendritic cells in pediatric chronic rhinosinusitis with nasal polypsJennifer K Mulligan
Research Service, Ralph H Johnson VA Medical Center, Charleston, South Carolina 29425, USA
Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg 147:773-81. 2012....
- Reactive oxygen species in chronic rhinosinusitis and secondhand smoke exposureM Taylor Fordham
Department of Otolaryngology, Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, South Carolina, USA
Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg 149:633-8. 2013....
- Impact of intraoperative hydrodebrider treatment on postoperative sinonasal inflammationSarfaraz M Banglawala
Division of Rhinology and Sinus Surgery, Department of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery, Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, South Carolina, USA
Am J Rhinol Allergy 28:438-42. 2014..The impact of intraoperative hydrodebrider sinus irrigation (HSI) during endoscopic sinus surgery (ESS) on postoperative inflammation, endoscopy, and patient-reported outcomes has not been studied...
- Increased presence of dendritic cells and dendritic cell chemokines in the sinus mucosa of chronic rhinosinusitis with nasal polyps and allergic fungal rhinosinusitisChris M Ayers
Department of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery, Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, SC, USA
Int Forum Allergy Rhinol 1:296-302. 2011..Once DC presence was established we considered possible mechanisms for DC recruitment to the sinuses...
- Spontaneous CSF LeaksEric W Wang
Division of Rhinology, Department of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery, Medical University of South Carolina, 135 Rutledge Avenue, MSC 550, Charleston, SC 29403, USA
Otolaryngol Clin North Am 44:845-56, vii. 2011..Endoscopic repair of the CSF fistula is the gold standard treatment for this condition, but emerging evidence supports the reduction of CSF pressure as an important adjuvant treatment in this patient population...