Jennifer I Koop
Affiliation: Medical College of Wisconsin
- Development of the DPA Fidelity Scale: using fidelity to define an existing vocational modelJennifer I Koop
Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee 53226, USA
Psychiatr Rehabil J 28:16-24. 2004..Details of scale development are described, and the scale's utility for model clarification and detection of experimental drift are discussed...
- Neuropsychological correlates of electroencephalograms in children with epilepsyJennifer I Koop
Department of Psychology, Purdue School of Science, Indiana University Purdue University Indianapolis IUPUI, Indianapolis, IN, USA
Epilepsy Res 64:49-62. 2005..This study examined the degree to which neurophysiological activity on routine clinical EEG is associated with neuropsychological deficiencies in children with epilepsy...
- The relationship of neuropsychological functioning to adaptation outcome in adolescents with spina bifidaAmy K Heffelfinger
Department of Neurology, Division of Neuropsychology, Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA
J Int Neuropsychol Soc 14:793-804. 2008..In hierarchical regression analysis, the model accounted for 61% of the variance in functional independence outcomes. Executive functioning mediated the impact of neurological severity on functional independence...
- Is it ACT yet? Real-world examples of evaluating the degree of implementation for assertive community treatmentMichelle P Salyers
Department of Psychology, LD 124, Indiana University Purdue University Indianapolis, 402 N Blackford St, Indianapolis, IN 46202 3275, USA
J Behav Health Serv Res 30:304-20. 2003..Implications for setting and evaluating ACT program standards are discussed...
- Corpus callosotomy in multistage epilepsy surgery in the pediatric populationJessica S Lin
Department of Neurosurgery, Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA
J Neurosurg Pediatr 7:189-200. 2011....