Jennifer M Connelly
Affiliation: Medical College of Wisconsin
- Planning TTFields treatment using the NovoTAL system-clinical case series beyond the use of MRI contrast enhancementJennifer Connelly
Froedtert Hospital and The Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI, USA
BMC Cancer 16:842. 2016..This case series is, to our knowledge, the first report of this kind in the literature...
- Environmental risk factors for brain tumorsJennifer M Connelly
Department of Neurology, Room 2546, Medical College of Wisconsin, 9200 West Wisconsin Avenue, Milwaukee, WI 53226 3596, USA
Curr Neurol Neurosci Rep 7:208-14. 2007..However, new findings and associations, particularly those in allergy and immunology, will present interesting opportunities for further development...
- Volumetric analysis of functional diffusion maps is a predictive imaging biomarker for cytotoxic and anti-angiogenic treatments in malignant gliomasBenjamin M Ellingson
Translational Brain Tumor Research Program, Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI, USA
J Neurooncol 102:95-103. 2011....
- Comprehensive characterization of glioblastoma tumor tissues for biomarker identification using mass spectrometry-based label-free quantitative proteomicsMaxime S Heroux
Biotechnology and Bioengineering Center, Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, Wisconsin Department of Biochemistry, Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Physiol Genomics 46:467-81. 2014..The workflow developed represents a powerful and efficient method to identify biomarkers in GBM. ..
- Validation of functional diffusion maps (fDMs) as a biomarker for human glioma cellularityBenjamin M Ellingson
Translational Brain Tumor Program, Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA
J Magn Reson Imaging 31:538-48. 2010..To present comprehensive examinations of the assumptions made in functional diffusion map (fDM) analyses and provide a biological basis for fDM classification...