Roger O McClellan
- Critical considerations in evaluating scientific evidence of health effects of ambient ozone: a conference reportRoger O McClellan
Toxicology and Human Health Risk Analysis, Albuquerque, NM 87111, USA
Inhal Toxicol 21:1-36. 2009....
- Providing Context for Ambient Particulate Matter and Estimates of Attributable MortalityRoger O McClellan
Risk Anal 36:1755-65. 2016..5 concentrations. The latter uncertainties are of special concern as ambient PM2.5 concentrations and health morbidity and mortality rates approach background or baseline rates. ..
- Evaluation of carcinogenic hazard of diesel engine exhaust needs to consider revolutionary changes in diesel technologyRoger O McClellan
Toxicology and Risk Analysis, 13701 Quaking Aspen Place NE, Albuquerque, NM 87111, USA
Regul Toxicol Pharmacol 63:225-58. 2012..We recommend that future reviews of carcinogenic hazards of diesel exhaust evaluate NTDE separately from TDE...
- Setting ambient air quality standards for particulate matterRoger O McClellan
University of New Mexico, 13701 Quaking Aspen Place NE, Albuquerque, NM 87111, USA
Toxicology 181:329-47. 2002..low enough? This paper reviews the current literature on PM health effects and suggests research avenues that may yield data which, combined with public policy considerations, may be able to address the issue of 'how low is low enough?'..
- The legacy of Leon Golberg (1915-1987)Roger O McClellan
Chemical Industry Institute of Toxicology, Research Triangle Park, North Carolina 27709, USA
Toxicol Sci 72:188-92. 2003
- Comment on "Fuels for urban transit buses: a cost-effectiveness analysis"Roger O McClellan
Environ Sci Technol 37:4823; author reply 4824. 2003