- Complexities in the pharmacologic management of osteoarthritis painBill McCarberg
University of California San Diego, San Diego, CA 92127, USA
Curr Med Res Opin 29:539-48. 2013..To discuss challenges in the pharmacologic management of osteoarthritis (OA) pain...
- Key patient assessment tools and treatment strategies for pain managementBill McCarberg
Chronic Pain Management Program, Kaiser Permanente, San Diego, California 92025, USA
Pain Pract 8:423-32. 2008..This review discusses key patient assessment and treatment strategy tools, together with common medico-legal concerns to assist clinicians in more effectively managing their patients' pain...
- The management of neuropathic pain with a focus upon older adultsBill McCarberg
Founder Chronic Pain Management Program, Kaiser Permanente, San Diego, CA, USA
Am J Ther 19:211-27. 2012..The classes of agents discussed include antidepressants, mood stabilizers/antiseizure agents, opioids, anesthetics, and miscellaneous agents...
- Tender points as predictors of distress and the pharmacologic management of fibromyalgia syndromeBill McCarberg
Kaiser Permanente, San Diego State University, San Diego, CA, USA
Am J Ther 10:176-92. 2003..Pharmacotherapeutic management is provided on a patient-specific basis including pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamic, pathophysiologic, and psychosocial needs designed and modulated for each individual patient...
- Contemporary management of chronic pain disordersBill McCarberg
School of Medicine, University of California San Diego, CA, USA
J Fam Pract 53:S11-22. 2004