Affiliation: Mayo Clinic
- Peripheral Neuropathy: A Practical Approach to Diagnosis and Symptom ManagementJames C Watson
Department of Neurology, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN Department of Anesthesiology, Division of Pain Medicine, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN Electronic address
Mayo Clin Proc 90:940-51. 2015....
- The electrodiagnostic approach to carpal tunnel syndromeJames C Watson
Department of Neurology, Mayo Clinic, 200 First Street SW, Rochester, MN 55905, USA
Neurol Clin 30:457-78. 2012..Confounders to CTS electrodiagnostic diagnosis are discussed (crossovers, peripheral neuropathy, and recurrent symptoms after surgical release)...
- Impact of the ACGME work hour requirements: a neurology resident and program director surveyJames C Watson
Department of Neurology, Pain Division, Mayo Graduate School of Medicine, 200 First Street SW, Rochester, MN 55905, USA
Neurology 64:E11-5. 2005
- Office evaluation of spine and limb pain: spondylotic radiculopathy and other nonstructural mimickersJames Watson
Department of Neurology, Pain Division, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN 55905, USA
Semin Neurol 31:85-101. 2011....
- Intracranial hypotension following motor vehicle accident: an overlooked cause of post-traumatic head and neck pain?Marc A Huntoon
Department of Anesthesiology, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine, Rochester, Minnesota 55905, USA
Pain Pract 7:47-52. 2007..The following case presentation focuses on the differential diagnosis of a post-traumatic headache syndrome, specific imaging findings, and treatment strategies...
- Validation of the S-LANSS in the community settingToby N Weingarten
Division of Pain Medicine, Department of Anesthesia, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine, Rochester, MN, USA
Pain 132:189-94. 2007....
- Median nerve ultrasound in diabetic peripheral neuropathy with and without carpal tunnel syndromeAnhar Hassan
Department of Neurophysiology, Mayo Clinic, 200 First Street SW, Rochester, Minnesota 55905, USA
Muscle Nerve 47:437-9. 2013..The role of ultrasound in diagnosing CTS superimposed on diabetic PN is unknown. The objective of this study is to evaluate ultrasound for diagnosis of CTS in diabetic PN...
- Anesthesia and patients with congenital hyposensitivity to painToby N Weingarten
Department of Neurology, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine, Rochester, Minnesota 55905, USA
Anesthesiology 105:338-45. 2006..Sensory loss, especially that of pain, is associated with self-mutilations that may require frequent operations. Little is known about the safety of anesthesia for these patients...
- Resident work hours: distinguishing resident service issues from education and safetyJames C Watson
Neurology 71:375-6; discussion 376-7. 2008
- Is reporting of recurrence data important in pancreatic cancer?Michael O Meyers
Department of Surgery, Fox Chase Cancer Center, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19111, USA
Ann Surg Oncol 11:304-9. 2004..The purpose of this study was to identify patients with recurrent pancreatic cancer and to determine whether treatment after recurrence had any effect on outcome...