Henry W Randle
Affiliation: Mayo Clinic
- The historical link between solid-organ transplantation, immunosuppression, and skin cancerHenry W Randle
Department of Dermatology, Mayo Clinic, Jacksonville, Florida 32224, USA
Dermatol Surg 30:595-7. 2004..Skin cancers are more common in organ transplant recipients than in the general population...
- Skin cancer in an atomic veteran: cause or coincidence?Kevin L Nelson
Department of Environmental Health and Occupational Safety, Mayo Clinic, 4500 San Pablo Road, Jacksonville, FL 32224, USA
Dermatol Surg 29:1100-4. 2003..Some military personnel who were exposed to ionizing radiation during atomic weapons tests subsequently developed skin cancer, but the cause-effect relationship is unclear...
- Eruptive epidermoid cysts resulting from treatment with imiquimodChelsy L Marty
Department of Dermatology, Mayo Clinic, Jacksonville, FL 32224, USA
Dermatol Surg 31:780-2; discussion 782-3. 2005..Adverse effects are typically limited to treatment site erythema and erosion...
- Modified purse string suture closureHenry W Randle
Dermatol Surg 30:237; author reply 237. 2004
- Complete closure by purse-string suture after Mohs micrographic surgery on thin, sun-damaged skinRicardo Romiti
Department of Dermatology, University of Sao Paulo, Brazil, Sao Paulo SP, Brazil
Dermatol Surg 28:1070-2. 2002..The purse-string suture technique is useful for partial closure of surgical defects...