Affiliation: Mayo Clinic
- Effect of a novel neurotensin analog, NT69L, on nicotine-induced alterations in monoamine levels in rat brainYanqi Liang
Neuropsychopharmacology Laboratory and Nicotine Dependence Center, Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research, Mayo Clinic, 4500 San Pablo Road, Jacksonville, FL 32224, USA
Brain Res 1231:6-15. 2008..These data further support a role for NT69L or other neurotensin receptor agonists to treat nicotine addiction...
- Antidepressant-like pharmacological profile of a novel triple reuptake inhibitor, (1S,2S)-3-(methylamino)-2-(naphthalen-2-yl)-1-phenylpropan-1-ol (PRC200-SS)Yanqi Liang
Neuropsychopharmacology Laboratory, Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research and Mayo Clinic, 4500 San Pablo Rd, Jacksonville, FL 32224, USA
J Pharmacol Exp Ther 327:573-83. 2008..Therefore, it seems that PRC200-SS may represent a novel triple reuptake inhibitor and possess antidepressant activity...
- A neurotensin analog, NT69L, attenuates intravenous nicotine self-administration in ratsMona Boules
Neuropsychopharmacology Laboratory, Mayo Clinic Jacksonville, 4500 San Pablo Road, Jacksonville, FL 32224, USA
Neuropeptides 45:9-16. 2011..These data support further study of the effects of NT analogs on attenuating the reinforcing effects of psychostimulants...
- NT79: A novel neurotensin analog with selective behavioral effectsMona Boules
Neuropsychopharmacology Laboratory, Mayo Clinic Florida, Jacksonville, FL 32224, USA
Brain Res 1308:35-46. 2010..NT79, with its higher selectivity to NTS2, may be potentially useful to treat visceral pain, and psychosis without concomitant side effects of hypothermia or hypotension...
- Hyperactivity of the dopaminergic system in NTS1 and NTS2 null miceYanqi Liang
Neuropsychopharmacology Laboratory, Mayo Clinic, 4500 San Pablo Rd, Jacksonville, FL 32224, USA
Neuropharmacology 58:1199-205. 2010..The data strengthen the hypothesis that NT receptors are involved in the pathogenesis of schizophrenia and provide a potential model for the biochemical changes of the disease...
- Effect of amphetamine on extracellular concentrations of amino acids in striatum in neurotensin subtype 1 and 2 receptor null mice: a possible interaction between neurotensin receptors and amino acid systems for study of schizophreniaZhimin Li
Neuropsychopharmacology Laboratory, Mayo Clinic, 4500 San Pablo Road, Jacksonville, FL 32224, USA
Neuropharmacology 58:1174-8. 2010..These results provide further support for the involvement of NT receptors in the pathogenesis of schizophrenia and provide a better understanding of the imbalance of amino acid systems through investigation of a DA-based animal model...