Kristin M Mattocks
- Five-year trends in women veterans' use of VA maternity benefits, 2008-2012Kristin M Mattocks
Research and Development, VA Central Western Massachusetts, Leeds, Massachusetts Department of Quantitative Health Science, University of Massachusetts Medical School, Worcester, Massachusetts Electronic address
Womens Health Issues 24:e37-42. 2014..Understanding the changing trends in women veterans seeking maternity benefits will help the VHA to improve the quality of reproductive care over time...
- Sexual victimization, health status, and VA healthcare utilization among lesbian and bisexual OEF/OIF veteransKristin M Mattocks
VA Central Western Massachusetts, Leeds, MA, USA
J Gen Intern Med 28:S604-8. 2013....
- Women at war: understanding how women veterans cope with combat and military sexual traumaKristin M Mattocks
Department of Veterans Affairs, Health Services Research and Development Services 810 Vermont Avenue Northwest, Washington DC 20420 0002, USA
Soc Sci Med 74:537-45. 2012..Women had varying abilities to address and manage stressors, and employed various cognitive and behavioral coping resources and processes to manage their stress...
- Comparison of outpatient health care utilization among returning women and men veterans from Afghanistan and IraqMona Duggal
Department of Internal Medicine, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, CT, USA
BMC Health Serv Res 10:175. 2010..The objective of this study was to examine gender differences among OEF/OIF Veterans in utilization of VA outpatient health care services...
- Pregnancy and mental health among women veterans returning from Iraq and AfghanistanKristin M Mattocks
Yale University School of Medicine, Department of Internal Medicine, New Haven, Connecticut, USA
J Womens Health (Larchmt) 19:2159-66. 2010..The aim of this study was to determine the prevalence of mental health problems among veterans who received pregnancy-related care in the Veterans Health Administration (VHA) system...
- Women veterans' reproductive health preferences and experiences: a focus group analysisKristin M Mattocks
Yale University School of Medicine, Department of Internal Medicine, 950 Campbell Avenue, New Haven, CT 06516, USA
Womens Health Issues 21:124-9. 2011..We sought to characterize women veterans' experiences with, and preferences for, reproductive health services in the VA...