Peter T So
Affiliation: Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Resolution enhancement in standing-wave total internal reflection microscopy: a point-spread-function engineering approachP T So
Deportment of Mechanical Engineering, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge 02139, USA
J Opt Soc Am A Opt Image Sci Vis 18:2833-45. 2001....
- High-throughput nonlinear optical microscopyPeter T C So
Department of Mechanical Engineering, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, Massachusetts Department of Biological Engineering, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, Massachusetts Laser Biomedical Research Center, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, Massachusetts BioSyM Interdisciplinary Research Group, Singapore MIT Alliance for Research and Technology, Singapore, Singapore Electronic address
Biophys J 105:2641-54. 2013..Finally, this review will close with a perspective of potential future technological improvements in this field. ..
- Two-photon excitation fluorescence microscopyP T So
Department of Mechanical Engineering, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, Massachusetts 02139, USA
Annu Rev Biomed Eng 2:399-429. 2000..It also produces higher-contrast images and is a novel method to trigger localized photochemical reactions. Two-photon microscopy continues to find an increasing number of applications in biology and medicine...
- Depth resolved wide field illumination for biomedical imaging and fabricationPeter T C So
Department of Mechanical Engineering in the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, MA 02139, USA
Conf Proc IEEE Eng Med Biol Soc 2009:3234-5. 2009..A prototype three-dimensional lithographic microfabrication system was developed and micropatterning capability based on photobleaching process is demonstrated...
- Imaging of three-dimensional epithelial architecture and function in cultured CaCo2a monolayers with two-photon excitation microscopyR J Gilbert
Department of Mechanical Engineering, Massachusetts Institute of Technology Cambridge, Massachusetts 02139, USA
Microsc Res Tech 51:204-10. 2000....
- In vitro visualization and quantification of oleic acid induced changes in transdermal transport using two-photon fluorescence microscopyB Yu
Departments of Chemical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA
J Invest Dermatol 117:16-25. 2001....
- Structural basis for the role of inhibition in facilitating adult brain plasticityJerry L Chen
Picower Institute for Learning and Memory, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA
Nat Neurosci 14:587-94. 2011....
- Quantification of three-dimensional dynamics of intercellular geometry under mechanical loading using a weighted directional adaptive-threshold methodNikola Kojic
Harvard MIT Division of Health Sciences and Technology, 77 Mass Ave, MA 02139, USA
Opt Express 16:12403-14. 2008..Our novel approach is demonstrated by the enhanced temporal analysis of the three-dimensional cellular and extracellular deformations that accompany compressive loading of airway epithelial cells...
- Quantitative analysis of three-dimensional-resolved fiber architecture in heterogeneous skeletal muscle tissue using nmr and optical imaging methodsV J Napadow
Department of Mechanical Engineering and Center for Biomedical Engineering, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, Massachusetts 02139, USA
Biophys J 80:2968-75. 2001....
- Two-Photo Optical Biopsy ProbePeter So; Fiscal Year: 2004..We hope that the successful completion of this project will result in a first generation device that will allow the evaluation of two-photon optical biopsy techniques in the clinics. ..
- Lasers in Medicine and Biology 2008 Gordon Research ConferencePeter So; Fiscal Year: 2008..We seek funds from the National Institute of Health to support this important meeting. [unreadable] [unreadable] [unreadable]..