A E Reid
Affiliation: Massachusetts General Hospital
- Nonalcoholic steatohepatitisA E Reid
Gastrointestinal Unit, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts 02114, USA
Gastroenterology 121:710-23. 2001..Small pilot studies of several drugs have shown promise, but large randomized clinical trials are awaited. Orthotopic liver transplantation is the treatment of choice for end-stage liver disease secondary to NASH...
- Disparity in use of orthotopic liver transplantation among blacks and whitesAndrea E Reid
Gastrointestinal Unit, Department of Medicine, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA 02114, USA
Liver Transpl 10:834-41. 2004..Although waiting times were similar once listed, black race affected outcomes while awaiting OLT. The process of referral and evaluation for OLT should be investigated further...
- The impact of race on liver transplant outcomes in the MELD era: still more questions than answersAndrea E Reid
Am J Gastroenterol 103:911-3. 2008..The impact of race on liver transplantation outcomes should be evaluated further in a well-designed, multicentered, prospective study...
- Black physicians' experience with race: should we be surprised?Joseph R Betancourt
Ann Intern Med 146:68-9. 2007
- ACCESS OF BLACK PATIENTS TO LIVER TRANSPLANTATIONAndrea Reid; Fiscal Year: 2004..Advanced-level coursework in clinical epidemiology, biostatistics, survey development, and outcomes will also be a critical element of this project. ..