Affiliation: Massachusetts General Hospital
- Characteristics of falls in the epilepsy monitoring unit: a retrospective studySandipan Pati
Dept of Neurology, Barrow Neurological Institute, USA Electronic address
Epilepsy Behav 29:1-3. 2013..We outline these differences between EMU patients and general inpatients and highlight the practice gap in preventing falls in an EMU...
- Diagnosis and management of epilepsy associated with hypothalamic hamartoma: an evidence-based systematic reviewSandipan Pati
Department of Neurology, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA 02411, USA
J Child Neurol 28:909-16. 2013....
- Repeat surgery for hypothalamic hamartoma in refractory epilepsySandipan Pati
Division of Neurology, Barrow Neurological Institute, St Joseph s Hospital and Medical Center, Phoenix, Arizona 85013, USA
Neurosurg Focus 30:E3. 2011..The authors retrospectively reviewed their surgical cases to document the success rate and complications of reoperations in patients with HHs...
- Syndrome of alternating hypernatremia and hyponatremia after hypothalamic hamartoma surgeryAdib A Abla
Division of Neurological Surgery, Barrow Neurological Institute, St Joseph s Hospital and Medical Center, Phoenix, Arizona 85013, USA
Neurosurg Focus 30:E6. 2011..The triphasic response after surgery in the pituitary region can also explain variations in sodium parameters in such cases...
- Long-term outcome after emergency resection of hypothalamic hamartomas for status gelasticusSandipan Pati
Divisions of Neurology, Barrow Neurological Institute, St Joseph s Hospital and Medical Center, Phoenix, Arizona 85013, USA
Neurosurg Focus 30:E5. 2011..The authors retrospectively reviewed their surgical cases to document the success, complications, and long-term follow-up after emergency resection of HHs for status gelasticus...
- Lennox-Gastaut syndrome symptomatic to hypothalamic hamartoma: evolution and long-term outcome following surgerySandipan Pati
Department of Neurology, Barrow Neurological Institute, Phoenix, AZ, USA
Pediatr Neurol 49:25-30. 2013..Lennox-Gastaut syndrome is a catastrophic childhood cryptogenic or symptomatic epilepsy. Hypothalamic hamartomas cause refractory epilepsy often consistent with Lennox-Gastaut syndrome...
- Pharmacoresistant epilepsy: from pathogenesis to current and emerging therapiesSandipan Pati
Barrow Neurological Institute, Phoenix, AZ, USA
Cleve Clin J Med 77:457-67. 2010..We recommend early referral to an epilepsy center when seizures are difficult to control...