Jamie A Micco
Affiliation: Massachusetts General Hospital
- Children's interpretation and avoidant response biases in response to non-salient and salient situations: relationships with mothers' threat perception and coping expectationsJamie A Micco
Center for Anxiety and Related Disorders at Boston University, Boston, MA, United States
J Anxiety Disord 22:371-85. 2008..Mothers' expectations of their children's coping predicted children's coping expectations in non-salient and salient situations and threat perception in salient situations. Implications of findings are discussed...
- Executive functioning in offspring at risk for depression and anxietyJamie A Micco
Clinical and Research Program in Pediatric Psychopharmacology, Massachusetts General Hospital, 85 Alewife Brook Parkway, Suite 2000, Cambridge, MA 02138, USA
Depress Anxiety 26:780-90. 2009..Studies of at-risk offspring can shed light on this question by examining whether EFDs characterize children at high risk for depression and anxiety who are not yet symptomatic...
- Anxiety and depressive disorders in offspring at high risk for anxiety: a meta-analysisJamie A Micco
Clinical and Research Program in Pediatric Psychopharmacology, Massachusetts General Hospital Harvard Medical School, Suite 2000, Cambridge, MA 02138, USA
J Anxiety Disord 23:1158-64. 2009..Results suggest that parental anxiety disorders confer significant risk for anxiety and depression in offspring. Additional studies are needed to examine whether there are differences among specific parental anxiety disorders...
- Psychopathology in adolescent offspring of parents with panic disorder, major depression, or both: a 10-year follow-upDina R Hirshfeld-Becker
Department of Psychiatry, Massachusetts General Hospital, USA
Am J Psychiatry 169:1175-84. 2012..The authors examined the specificity and course of psychiatric disorders from early childhood through adolescence in offspring of parents with confirmed panic disorder and major depressive disorder...
- Disruptive behavior disorders in offspring of parents with major depression: associations with parental behavior disordersDina R Hirshfeld-Becker
Clinical and Research Program in Pediatric Psychopharmacology, Massachusetts General Hospital, United States
J Affect Disord 111:176-84. 2008....
- Discriminant and concurrent validity of a simplified DSM-based structured diagnostic instrument for the assessment of autism spectrum disorders in youth and young adultsGagan Joshi
Clinical and Research Program in Pediatric Psychopharmacology, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA, USA
BMC Psychiatry 11:204. 2011..To evaluate the concurrent and discriminant validity of a brief DSM-based structured diagnostic interview for referred individuals with autism spectrum disorders (ASDs)...
- Child behavior checklist clinical scales discriminate referred youth with autism spectrum disorder: a preliminary studyJoseph Biederman
Clinical and Research Program in Pediatric Psychopharmacology, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA 02114, USA
J Dev Behav Pediatr 31:485-90. 2010....
- Is psychopharmacologic treatment associated with neuropsychological deficits in bipolar youth?Aude Henin
Pediatric Psychopharmacology Unit, Massachusetts General Hospital, 185 Alewife Brook Pkwy, Suite 2000, Cambridge, MA 02138, USA
J Clin Psychiatry 70:1178-85. 2009..To evaluate the impact of psychopharmacologic treatments on neuropsychological functioning in bipolar youth...
- Clinical outcomes of laboratory-observed preschool behavioral disinhibition at five-year follow-upDina R Hirshfeld-Becker
Pediatric Psychopharmacology Program, Massachusetts General Hospital, 185 Alewife Brook Parkway, Cambridge, MA 02138, USA
Biol Psychiatry 62:565-72. 2007..In the present study, our objective was to examine the diagnostic outcome in middle childhood of behavioral disinhibition assessed at preschool age among offspring at risk for anxiety and mood disorders...
- High risk studies and developmental antecedents of anxiety disordersDina R Hirshfeld-Becker
MGH Clinical and Research Program in Pediatric Psychopharmacology, 185 Alewife Brook Parkway, Suite 2000, Cambridge, MA 02138, USA
Am J Med Genet C Semin Med Genet 148:99-117. 2008....
- Applying cognitive-behavioral therapy for anxiety to the younger childDina R Hirshfeld-Becker
Child Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Program, Department of Psychiatry, Massachusetts General Hospital MGH, 55 Fruit Street, Boston, MA 02114, USA
Child Adolesc Psychiatr Clin N Am 20:349-68. 2011..The authors conclude with recommendations for future directions for research in this area...