Affiliation: Massachusetts General Hospital
- Associations between cognitive impairment in advanced cancer patients and psychiatric disorders in their caregiversFremonta Meyer
Center for Psycho Oncology and Palliative Care Research, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Psychooncology 22:952-5. 2013..This study examined whether cognitive impairment in advanced cancer patients is associated with a heightened frequency of psychiatric disorders in their primary caregivers...
- Personality disorders in the oncology settingFremonta Meyer
Department of Pscychiatry, Dana Farber Cancer Institute Psychosocial Oncology Program, Boston, MA 02115, USA
J Support Oncol 9:44-51. 2011..Because many difficult patients have personality disorders, we then review assessment and treatment of the personality disorders that tend to be most problematic in the cancer setting, suggesting a team-based approach for management...
- Minor cognitive impairments in cancer patients magnify the effect of caregiver preferences on end-of-life careXin Gao
Center for Psychosocial Epidemiology and Outcomes Research, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Boston, MA, USA
J Pain Symptom Manage 45:650-9. 2013..Cognitive impairment commonly affects cancer patients...
- Psychiatric indications for admission to an inpatient palliative care unitJohn R Peteet
Department of Psychosocial Oncology and Palliative Care, Dana Farber Cancer Institute and Brigham and Women s Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
J Palliat Med 12:521-4. 2009....
- Advanced cancer as a risk for major depressive episodesFremonta Meyer
Department of Psychiatry, Brigham and Women s Hospital, Boston, MA, USA
Psychooncology 24:1080-7. 2015..This study aims to determine whether advanced cancer poses distinct risks for initial and recurrent MDEs...
- Characteristics of medical inpatients with acute pain and suspected non-medical use of opioidsJoji Suzuki
Department of Psychiatry, Brigham and Women s Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts 02115
Am J Addict 22:515-20. 2013..The purpose of this study was to characterize medical inpatients with acute pain suspected of non-medical opioid use...