Adam Lacy Hulbert
Affiliation: Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Ulcerative colitis and autoimmunity induced by loss of myeloid alphav integrinsAdam Lacy-Hulbert
Medical Research Council University of Edinburgh Centre for Inflammation Research, The Queen s Medical Research Institute, 47 Little France Crescent, Edinburgh EH16 4TJ, United Kingdom
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 104:15823-8. 2007..Our results identify a vital role for myeloid alphav integrins in generating mucosal Treg cells and emphasize the importance of antigen-presenting cells in establishing immune tolerance...
- Inhibitory effects of apoptotic cell ingestion upon endotoxin-driven myeloid dendritic cell maturationLynda M Stuart
Medical Research Council Center for Inflammation Research, University of Edinburgh, Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom
J Immunol 168:1627-35. 2002....
- Apoptotic cells and innate immune stimuli combine to regulate macrophage cytokine secretionMark Lucas
University of Edinburgh MRC Center for Inflammation Research, University of Edinburgh, College of Medicine and Veterinary Medicine, Teviot Place, Edinburgh EH8 9AG, Scotland, UK
J Immunol 171:2610-5. 2003....
- Selective ablation of alphav integrins in the central nervous system leads to cerebral hemorrhage, seizures, axonal degeneration and premature deathJoseph H McCarty
Center for Cancer Research, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 40 Ames Street, E17 227, Cambridge, MA 02139, USA
Development 132:165-76. 2005....
- Persistence of apoptotic cells without autoimmune disease or inflammation in CD14-/- miceAndrew Devitt
Medical Research Council Centre for Inflammation Research, University of Edinburgh, Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
J Cell Biol 167:1161-70. 2004..We conclude that CD14 plays a broad tethering role in apoptotic cell clearance in vivo and that apoptotic cells can persist in the absence of proinflammatory consequences...
- Designer macrophages: oxidative metabolism fuels inflammation repairAdam Lacy-Hulbert
Centre for Inflammation Research, University of Edinburgh, Queen s Medical Research Institute, 47 Little France Crescent, Edinburgh, EH16 4TJ, United Kingdom
Cell Metab 4:7-8. 2006..provide insight into the mechanisms by which reparative macrophages are generated and reveal a previously unappreciated link between this anti-inflammatory axis and mitochondrial oxidative metabolism (Vats el al., 2006)...
- Requirements for apoptotic cell contact in regulation of macrophage responsesMark Lucas
Medical Research Council University of Edinburgh Centre for Inflammation Research, Queen s Medical Research Institute, Edinburgh, United Kingdom
J Immunol 177:4047-54. 2006..We conclude that the profound suppression of LPS-driven TNF-alpha release by macrophage populations requires hitherto obscure contact-dependent licensing of macrophage responsiveness to TGF-beta by apoptotic cells...
- Genetic ablation of alphav integrins in epithelial cells of the eyelid skin and conjunctiva leads to squamous cell carcinomaJoseph H McCarty
Center for Cancer Research, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, MA 02139, USA
Am J Pathol 172:1740-7. 2008....