Matthew S Katz
Affiliation: Massachusetts General Hospital
- Palpable right breast mass in a pregnant womanMatthew S Katz
Massachusetts General Hospital and Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02114, USA
Nat Clin Pract Oncol 2:218-21; quiz 1 p following 222. 2005..A staging CT scan postpartum showed an enlarged right internal mammary lymph node, confirmed by MRI as suspicious for malignancy...
- Therapy insight: Potential of statins for cancer chemoprevention and therapyMatthew S Katz
Department of Radiation Oncology, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston 02114, USA
Nat Clin Pract Oncol 2:82-9. 2005....
- Adjuvant therapy for elderly patients with resected gastric adenocarcinoma: population-based practices and treatment effectivenessKaren E Hoffman
Department of Radiation Oncology, Brigham and Women s Hospital and Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Cancer 118:248-57. 2012..A study was undertaken to determine the survival benefit of postoperative chemoradiation therapy for elderly patients with resected gastric adenocarcinoma...
- Association of statin use with a pathologic complete response to neoadjuvant chemoradiation for rectal cancerMatthew S Katz
Department of Radiation Oncology, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY 10021, USA
Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 62:1363-70. 2005..To assess whether 3-hydroxy-3-methylglutaryl coenzyme A reductase inhibitors, or statins, might enhance the efficacy of neoadjuvant chemoradiation in rectal cancer...
- Postmastectomy CT-based electron beam radiotherapy: dosimetry, efficacy, and toxicity in 118 patientsMarnee M Spierer
Department of Radiation Oncology, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY, USA
Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 60:1182-9. 2004..To evaluate the technique, dosimetry, acute and late toxicity, local control (LC), and overall survival (OS) with the use of computed tomography (CT)-based postmastectomy electron beam therapy (PMEBT) in high-risk patients...
- Tumor motion control in the treatment of non small cell lung cancerKenneth E Rosenzweig
Department of Radiation Oncology, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, New York 10021, USA
Cancer Invest 23:129-33. 2005..This technique was implemented in 40 patients without significant difficulties and there are encouraging clinical outcomes...
- Predicting the risk of pelvic node involvement among men with prostate cancer in the contemporary eraPaul L Nguyen
Harvard Radiation Oncology Program, Boston, MA, USA
Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 74:104-9. 2009..We examined the accuracy of this formula in contemporary patients...
- Improved biochemical outcomes with statin use in patients with high-risk localized prostate cancer treated with radiotherapyMarisa A Kollmeier
Department of Radiation Oncology, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY 10065, USA
Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 79:713-8. 2011..To investigate the association between 3-hydroxy-3-methylglutaryl coenzyme A reductase inhibitors (statins) and biochemical and survival outcomes after high-dose radiotherapy (RT) for prostate cancer...
- Association of statin use with improved local control in patients treated with selective bladder preservation for muscle-invasive bladder cancerHenry K Tsai
Department of Radiation Oncology, Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts 02114, USA
Urology 68:1188-92. 2006..To assess whether statin use improves local control (LC) in patients undergoing organ-preserving trimodality therapy for muscle-invasive bladder cancer...
- Breast cancer subtype approximated by estrogen receptor, progesterone receptor, and HER-2 is associated with local and distant recurrence after breast-conserving therapyPaul L Nguyen
Department of Radiation Oncology, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA, USA
J Clin Oncol 26:2373-8. 2008..To determine whether breast cancer subtype is associated with outcome after breast-conserving therapy (BCT) consisting of lumpectomy and radiation therapy...
- Predictors of biochemical outcome with salvage conformal radiotherapy after radical prostatectomy for prostate cancerMatthew S Katz
Departments of Radiation Oncology and Biostatistics, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY 10021, USA
J Clin Oncol 21:483-9. 2003..To identify predictors of biochemical outcome following radiotherapy in patients with a rising prostate-specific antigen (PSA) after radical prostatectomy for prostate cancer...