G M Hunninghake
Affiliation: Massachusetts General Hospital
- DNAH5 is associated with total lung capacity in chronic obstructive pulmonary diseaseJin Hwa Lee
Channing Division of Network Medicine, Brigham and Women s Hospital, 181 Longwood Avenue, Boston 02115, MA, USA
Respir Res 15:97. 2014..Total lung capacity (TLC) is an indicator of hyperinflation particularly in subjects with moderate-to-severe airflow obstruction. The aim of our study was to identify genetic variants associated with TLC in COPD...
- MUC5B promoter polymorphism and interstitial lung abnormalitiesGary M Hunninghake
Pulmonary and Critical Care Division, Brigham and Women s Hospital, 75 Francis St, Boston, MA 02115, USA
N Engl J Med 368:2192-200. 2013..It is not known whether this polymorphism is associated with interstitial lung disease in the general population...
- Statins and pulmonary fibrosis: the potential role of NLRP3 inflammasome activationJin Fu Xu
Pulmonary and Critical Care Division, Department of Medicine, Brigham and Women s Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, USA
Am J Respir Crit Care Med 185:547-56. 2012..The role of 3-hydroxy-3-methylglutaryl-coenzyme A reductase inhibitors (statins) in the development or progression of interstitial lung disease (ILD) is controversial...
- Polymorphisms in IL12A and cockroach allergy in children with asthmaMichael Pistiner
Channing Laboratory, Department of Medicine, Brigham and Women s Hospital, Boston, MA, USA
Clin Mol Allergy 6:6. 2008..IL12A has been implicated in T-cell development and may thus influence the development of atopy and allergic diseases...
- Pulmonary sequestration supplied by a coronary arteryG M Hunninghake
Division of Pulmonary Medicine, Brigham and Women s Hospital, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Thorax 60:792. 2005
- The CD4+ T-cell transcriptome and serum IgE in asthma: IL17RB and the role of sexGary M Hunninghake
Channing Laboratory, Brigham and Women s Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02115, USA
BMC Pulm Med 11:17. 2011..The relationships between total serum IgE levels and gene expression patterns in peripheral blood CD4+ T cells (in all subjects and within each sex specifically) are not known...
- TSLP polymorphisms are associated with asthma in a sex-specific fashionG M Hunninghake
Channing Laboratory, Department of Medicine, Brigham and Women s Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Allergy 65:1566-75. 2010..Single nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs) in thymic stromal lymphopoietin (TSLP) have been associated with IgE (in girls) and asthma (in general). We sought to determine whether TSLP SNPs are associated with asthma in a sex-specific fashion...