Affiliation: Massachusetts General Hospital
- In vivo imaging of Treg cells providing immune privilege to the haematopoietic stem-cell nicheJoji Fujisaki
Advanced Microscopy Program, Center for Systems Biology and Wellman Center for Photomedicine, Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts 02114, USA
Nature 474:216-9. 2011..In addition to processes supporting stem-cell function, the niche will provide a relative sanctuary from immune attack...
- Tracking single cells in live animals using a photoconvertible near-infrared cell membrane labelAlicia L Carlson
Center for Systems Biology and Wellman Center for Photomedicine, Massachusetts General Hospital and Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America
PLoS ONE 8:e69257. 2013....
- Endogenous bone marrow MSCs are dynamic, fate-restricted participants in bone maintenance and regenerationDongsu Park
Center for Regenerative Medicine, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA 02114, USA
Cell Stem Cell 10:259-72. 2012....
- Persistence of donor-derived protein in host myeloid cells after induced rejection of engrafted allogeneic bone marrow cellsToshiki I Saito
Bone Marrow Transplantation Section, Transplantation Biology Research Center, Massachusetts General Hospital Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02129, USA
Exp Hematol 38:333-9. 2010....
- Live-animal tracking of individual haematopoietic stem/progenitor cells in their nicheCristina Lo Celso
Center for Regenerative Medicine, Massachusetts General Hospital, 185 Cambridge Street, Boston, Massachusetts 02114, USA
Nature 457:92-6. 2009..Our analysis permits observing in real time, at a single cell level, processes that previously have been studied only by their long-term outcome at the organismal level...