Panos M Fidias
Affiliation: Massachusetts General Hospital
- Phase III study of immediate compared with delayed docetaxel after front-line therapy with gemcitabine plus carboplatin in advanced non-small-cell lung cancerPanos M Fidias
Massachusetts General Hospital, Center for Thoracic Cancers, 55 Fruit St, Boston, MA 02114, USA
J Clin Oncol 27:591-8. 2009..This phase III, randomized trial assessed the efficacy and safety of docetaxel administered either immediately after GC or at disease progression...
- A phase II study of the immunotoxin N901-blocked ricin in small-cell lung cancerPanos Fidias
Division of Hematology Oncology, Department of Medicine, Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston 02114, USA
Clin Lung Cancer 3:219-22. 2002..N901-bR therapy was associated with a fatal incident of capillary leak syndrome and a nearly universal development of human antimouse and antiricin antibodies, which limited its further clinical development...
- Long-term results of combined modality therapy in primary bone lymphomasP Fidias
Department of Medical Oncology, Massachusetts General Hospital and Harvard Medical School, Boston, USA
Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 45:1213-8. 1999..To report the Massachusetts General Hospital experience in the management of patients with primary bone lymphoma (PBL) treated with combined modality therapy (CMT)...
- A phase II study of weekly paclitaxel in elderly patients with advanced non-small cell lung cancerP Fidias
Division of Hematology Oncology, Massachusetts General Hospital, 100 Blossom Street, Cox 201, Boston, MA 02114, USA
Clin Cancer Res 7:3942-9. 2001..Our aim was to evaluate the efficacy, toxicity, and pharmacokinetic behavior of single-agent paclitaxel given weekly to elderly patients with lung cancer...
- Phase I study of the c-raf-1 antisense oligonucleotide ISIS 5132 in combination with carboplatin and paclitaxel in patients with previously untreated, advanced non-small cell lung cancerPanos Fidias
Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts 02114, USA
J Thorac Oncol 4:1156-62. 2009....
- Strategies for prolonged therapy in patients with advanced non-small-cell lung cancerPanos Fidias
Center for Thoracic Cancers, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA 02114, USA
J Clin Oncol 28:5116-23. 2010..Although current guidelines recommend a maximum of six cycles of first-line therapy, even in responding patients, recent trials have shown benefit with maintenance therapy...
- Phase 1-2a multicenter dose-ranging study of canfosfamide in combination with carboplatin and paclitaxel as first-line therapy for patients with advanced non-small cell lung cancerLecia V Sequist
Massachusetts General Hospital Cancer Center, Boston, Massachusetts 02114, USA
J Thorac Oncol 4:1389-96. 2009..We aimed to evaluate the safety and efficacy of canfosfamide in combination with carboplatin and paclitaxel as first-line therapy in patients with locally advanced or metastatic non-small cell lung cancer...
- Potential of 18F-FDG PET toward personalized radiotherapy or chemoradiotherapy in lung cancerNoah C Choi
Department of Radiation Oncology, Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02114, USA
Eur J Nucl Med Mol Imaging 40:832-41. 2013..We investigated the metabolic response of lung cancer to radiotherapy or chemoradiotherapy by (18)F-FDG PET and its utility in guiding timely supplementary therapy...