Lois W Choi-Kain
Affiliation: Massachusetts General Hospital
- "Atypical" neuroleptic malignant syndrome and the spectrum of malignant cerebrotoxic syndromesLois Wonsun Choi-Kain
McLean Hospital, Belmont, MA 02478, USA
Harv Rev Psychiatry 15:181-6. 2007
- Mentalization: ontogeny, assessment, and application in the treatment of borderline personality disorderLois W Choi-Kain
Department of Psychiatry, McLean Hospital, 115 Mill St, Belmont, MA 02478, USA
Am J Psychiatry 165:1127-35. 2008..Research elucidating the relationship between reflective function, overlapping concepts, and features of borderline psychopathology is needed...
- The relationship between self-reported attachment styles, interpersonal dysfunction, and borderline personality disorderLois W Choi-Kain
Department of Psychiatry, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, USA
J Nerv Ment Dis 197:816-21. 2009..A combination of preoccupied and fearful self-reported attachment styles is more specific to BPD than either style alone or attachment insecurity in general...
- A longitudinal study of the 10-year course of interpersonal features in borderline personality disorderLois W Choi-Kain
Laboratory for the Study of Adult Development, McLean Hospital, Belmont, Massachusetts 02478, USA
J Pers Disord 24:365-76. 2010..The behavioral interpersonal features of BPD remit rapidly, while core affectively-oriented features related to intolerance of aloneness and conflicts over dependency are more persistent...
- Family study of borderline personality disorder and its sectors of psychopathologyJohn G Gunderson
The Borderline Center, McLean Hospital, Belmont, MA 02478
Arch Gen Psychiatry 68:753-62. 2011..The familiality of borderline personality disorder (BPD) and its sectors of psychopathology are incompletely understood...
- The Effect of Attending Good Psychiatric Management (GPM) Workshops on Attitudes Toward Patients With Borderline Personality DisorderAlex S Keuroghlian
Department of Psychiatry, McLean Hospital
J Pers Disord 30:567-76. 2016..These findings were compared to those from the STEPPS workshop. This assessment demonstrates GPM's potential for training clinicians to meet population-wide needs related to borderline personality disorder. ..