B J Cannon
Affiliation: Marywood University
- Delusion content across the 20th century in an American psychiatric hospitalBrooke J Cannon
Department of Psychology and Counseling, Marywood University, Scranton, PA, USA
Int J Soc Psychiatry 58:323-7. 2012..A similar analysis of delusion content in an American sample has yet to be reported...
- Oral versus written administration of the Geriatric Depression ScaleB J Cannon
Marywood University, Scranton, Pennsylvania 18509, USA
Aging Ment Health 6:418-22. 2002..Therefore, the use of the GDS in a cognitively impaired elderly population is questioned. Additionally, oral versus written administration formats were found to be not equivalent in the higher functioning group...
- An emotional Stroop effect to malingering-related wordsBrooke J Cannon
Department of Psychology and Counseling, Marywood University, Scranton, PA 18509, USA
Percept Mot Skills 96:827-34. 2003..Further research must specify the best method of administration to elicit a malingering Stroop effect and assess the additional discriminative power it may provide when combined with other malingering-detection strategies...
- Interference as measured by the Stroop Color-Word Test and the Direction-Word Test with varied comparison stimuliB J Cannon
Percept Mot Skills 86:1019-24. 1998..Interference also occurred on the new Direction-Word Test. The correlation between the two forms of the Stroop effect was low, although significant, perhaps indicating there are different systems involved in response interference...
- Relative interference on Logical Memory I Story A versus Story B of the Wechsler Memory Scale-revised in a clinical sampleB J Cannon
Department of Psychology and Counseling, Marywood University, Scranton, Pennsylvania 18509, USA
Appl Neuropsychol 6:178-80. 1999..No other MMPI differences were found...