Timothy E Hayes
Affiliation: Maine Medical Center
- Dysfibrinogenemia and thrombosisTimothy Hayes
Spectrum Medical Group and Department of Pathology, Maine Medical Center, Portland 04102, USA
Arch Pathol Lab Med 126:1387-90. 2002....
- External peer review quality assurance testing in von Willebrand disease: the recent experience of the United States College of American Pathologists proficiency testing programTimothy E Hayes
Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, Maine Medical Center, Portland, Maine 04102, USA
Semin Thromb Hemost 32:499-504. 2006..3 to 30.9%). The reference materials used in the standard curves for immunoturbidometric vWF:Ag assays appear to have accurately assigned vWF values for the majority of commercial suppliers...
- Effect of fondaparinux on coagulation assays: results of College of American Pathologists proficiency testingAgata Smogorzewska
Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, Harvard Medical School, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston 02114, USA
Arch Pathol Lab Med 130:1605-11. 2006..It may also be efficacious, safe, and cost-effective for other patients; thus, more widespread use of fondaparinux is likely. The effect of fondaparinux on coagulation testing needs to be thoroughly examined...
- Quality assurance in hemostasis: the perspective from the College of American Pathologists proficiency testing programMark T Cunningham
Department of Pathology, University of Kansas Medical Center, Kansas City, Kansas 66160, USA
Semin Thromb Hemost 33:250-8. 2007....
- Laboratory reporting of the international normalized ratio: progress and problemsJohn D Olson
Department of Pathology, University of Texas Health Science Center, San Antonio, TX 78229 3900, USA
Arch Pathol Lab Med 131:1641-7. 2007..The international normalized ratio (INR) is widely used to monitor oral anticoagulation and to evaluate patients with coagulation disorders...