William L Cook
Affiliation: Maine Medical Center
- Application of the social relations model to family assessmentWilliam L Cook
Department of Psychiatry, Maine Medical Center, Portland, 04102, USA
J Fam Psychol 18:361-71. 2004..In contrast to previous presentations of the SRM, this article outlines the procedure for assessing a single family, thus translating SRM analysis from a basic research tool into an applied, clinical assessment tool...
- Analyzing nonindependent outcomes in couple therapy using the actor-partner interdependence modelWilliam L Cook
Department of Psychiatry, Maine Medical Center, Portland, ME 04102 3175, USA
J Fam Psychol 19:133-41. 2005....
- Examining the validity of self-report assessments of family functioning: a question of the level of analysisWilliam L Cook
Center for Psychiatry Research, Maine Medical Center, 315 Park Avenue, Portland, ME 04102, USA
J Fam Psychol 20:209-16. 2006..The results suggest that level validity should be tested and reported along with other aspects of construct validity before accepting such measures as valid assessments of family functioning...
- Family expressed emotion prior to onset of psychosisWilliam R McFarlane
University of Vermont, Center for Psychiatric Research, Maine Medical Center 22 Bramhall Street, Portland, ME 04102, USA
Fam Process 46:185-97. 2007....
- Portland identification and early referral: a community-based system for identifying and treating youths at high risk of psychosisWilliam R McFarlane
Center for Psychiatric Research, Maine Medical Center, 295 Park Ave, Portland, ME 04102, USA
Psychiatr Serv 61:512-5. 2010..The Portland [Maine] Identification and Early Referral (PIER) program was established in 2000 as a prevention system for identifying and treating youths at high risk of an initial psychotic episode...
- Level validity of self-report whole-family measuresWilleke A Manders
Institute of Family and Child Care Studies, Radboud University Nijmegen, The Netherlands
J Fam Psychol 21:605-13. 2007..The findings underscore the importance of assessing the level validity of individual ratings of whole-family functioning...
- Demographic characteristics and employment among people with severe mental illness in a multisite studyJane K Burke-Miller
Center on Mental Health Services Research and Policy, University of Illinois at Chicago, Chicago, IL 60603, USA
Community Ment Health J 42:143-59. 2006..Results provide strong evidence of demographic subgroup variation and need...