Jason M Prenoveau
Affiliation: Loyola College
- Postpartum GAD is a risk factor for postpartum MDD: the course and longitudinal relationships of postpartum GAD and MDDJason Prenoveau
Department of Psychology, Loyola University Maryland, Baltimore, Maryland 21210, USA
Depress Anxiety 30:506-14. 2013..The objective was to examine the course and longitudinal associations of generalized anxiety disorder (GAD) and major depressive disorder (MDD) in mothers over the postpartum 2 years...
- Human fear conditioning and extinction: timing is everything…or is it?Jason M Prenoveau
Department of Psychology, Loyola University Maryland, 4501 North Charles Street, Baltimore, MD 21210, USA
Biol Psychol 92:59-68. 2013..Thus, extinction performance did not predict extinction at re-test, which could have important implications for optimizing exposure therapy for anxiety disorders...
- Are anxiety and depression just as stable as personality during late adolescence? Results from a three-year longitudinal latent variable studyJason M Prenoveau
Department of Psychology, Loyola University Maryland, Baltimore, MD 21210, USA
J Abnorm Psychol 120:832-43. 2011..These findings indicate that symptoms of depression are more episodic in nature, whereas symptoms of anxiety are more similar to personality variables in their expression of stability...
- Testing a hierarchical model of anxiety and depression in adolescents: a tri-level modelJason M Prenoveau
Department of Psychology, University of California at Los Angeles, 405 Hilgard Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90095 1563, USA
J Anxiety Disord 24:334-44. 2010..Implications for DSM classification and arrangement of anxiety and depressive disorders are discussed as is how present findings help bridge existing research conducted at symptom and diagnostic levels...
- Evaluating the invariance and validity of the structure of dysfunctional attitudes in an adolescent populationJason M Prenoveau
Department of Psychology, University of California, Los Angeles, Calfornia 90095 1563, USA
Assessment 16:258-73. 2009..The structure displays partial metric invariance in female and male students as well as in Caucasian and Non-Caucasian students...
- Maternal postnatal depression and anxiety and their association with child emotional negativity and behavior problems at two yearsJason M Prenoveau
Department of Psychology, Loyola University Maryland
Dev Psychol 53:50-62. 2017..This has implications for interventions to prevent negative effects of postnatal psychopathology on children. (PsycINFO Database Record..
- Interaction of CD38 Variant and Chronic Interpersonal Stress Prospectively Predicts Social Anxiety and Depression Symptoms Over Six YearsBenjamin A Tabak
Department of Psychology, University of California Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA
Clin Psychol Sci 4:17-27. 2016..Thus, in the context of chronic interpersonal stress, heightened social sensitivity associated with the rs3796863 A allele may prospectively predict risk for social anxiety and (to a lesser extent) depression...
- Post-extinction conditional stimulus valence predicts reinstatement fear: relevance for long-term outcomes of exposure therapyTomislav D Zbozinek
a Department of Psychology, University of California, Los Angeles, CA, USA
Cogn Emot 29:654-67. 2015..Results supported the hypotheses and suggest that strategies designed to decrease negative valence of the CS+ may reduce the return of fear via reinstatement following exposure therapy. ..
- Interoceptive fear conditioning as a learning model of panic disorder: an experimental evaluation using 20% CO(2)-enriched air in a non-clinical sampleDean T Acheson
Department of Psychology, University at Albany, SUNY, Albany, NY 12222, USA
Behav Res Ther 45:2280-94. 2007..Overall, the findings are consistent with contemporary learning theory accounts of panic...