LINDA W JANUSEK
Affiliation: Loyola University Chicago
- Relationship of childhood adversity and neighborhood violence to a proinflammatory phenotype in emerging adult African American men: An epigenetic linkLinda Witek Janusek
Marcella Niehoff School of Nursing, Department of Health Promotion, Loyola University Chicago, Health Science Division, 2160 South First Ave, Maywood, IL 60153, United States Electronic address
Brain Behav Immun . 2016..These results support the concept that exposure to childhood adversity amplifies the adult proinflammatory response to stress, which is related to epigenetic signature...
- Impact of partial versus whole breast radiation therapy on fatigue, perceived stress, quality of life and natural killer cell activity in women with breast cancerKevin Albuquerque
Department of Radiation Oncology, Loyola University Health System, Maywood, IL, USA
BMC Cancer 12:251. 2012....
- Childhood adversity increases vulnerability for behavioral symptoms and immune dysregulation in women with breast cancerLinda Witek Janusek
Marcella Niehoff School of Nursing, Loyola University Chicago, Health Science Division, Maywood, IL 60153, USA
Brain Behav Immun 30:S149-62. 2013..Further, childhood adversity predisposes to lower NKCA at a critical time when this immune-effector mechanism is most effective at halting nascent tumor seeding...
- Effect of mindfulness based stress reduction on immune function, quality of life and coping in women newly diagnosed with early stage breast cancerLinda Witek-Janusek
Niehoff School of Nursing, Loyola University of Chicago, Maguire Center, Room 2840, 2160 South First Avenue, Maywood, IL 60153, USA
Brain Behav Immun 22:969-81. 2008..In summary, MBSR is a program that is feasible for women recently diagnosed with early stage breast cancer and the results provide preliminary evidence for beneficial effects of MBSR; on immune function, QOL, and coping...
- MBSR for Stress-Related Immune Dysregulation in CancerLINDA JANUSEK; Fiscal Year: 2004..Such an approach has the potential to lead to not only better cancer control but also to a better quality of life for cancer. ..