Christopher I Higginson
Affiliation: Loyola College
- The contribution of trail making to the prediction of performance-based instrumental activities of daily living in Parkinson's disease without dementiaChristopher I Higginson
Department of Psychology, Loyola University Maryland, Baltimore, MD 21210 2699, USA
J Clin Exp Neuropsychol 35:530-9. 2013..These results suggest that the sequencing element of the TMT is paramount in the prediction of IADLs in PD...
- Cognitive deficits in essential tremor consistent with frontosubcortical dysfunctionChristopher I Higginson
Department of Psychology, Loyola College in Maryland, Baltimore, MD 21210 2699, USA
J Clin Exp Neuropsychol 30:760-5. 2008..Results indicated that the ET group performed significantly worse than controls across multiple cognitive domains, but performed remarkably similar to PD patients, consistent with frontosubcortical dysfunction...
- The clinical significance of neuropsychological changes following bilateral subthalamic nucleus deep brain stimulation for Parkinson's diseaseChristopher I Higginson
Loyola College in Maryland, Department of Psychology, Baltimore, MD 21210 2699, USA
J Clin Exp Neuropsychol 31:65-72. 2009..Therefore, the statistically significant declines on measures of list learning and verbal fluency observed in the sample as a whole were the result of clinically significant declines experienced by a minority of participants...
- Neurocognitive predictors of performance on a telephone task following strokeChristopher I Higginson
Loyola University Maryland, Baltimore, MD 21210, USA
J Clin Exp Neuropsychol 32:528-35. 2010..Results are discussed in light of previous findings with different patient populations and different measures of functional ability...
- Predictors of HVOT performance in Parkinson's diseaseChristopher I Higginson
Department of Psychology, Loyola University Maryland, Baltimore, Maryland 21210 2699, USA
Appl Neuropsychol 18:210-5. 2011....
- The ecological validity of clinical tests of visuospatial function in community-dwelling older adultsKathryn L Farley
Department of Psychology, Loyola University Maryland, Baltimore, 21210, USA
Arch Clin Neuropsychol 26:728-38. 2011....
- Subjective Cognitive Complaints in Parkinson Disease Without Dementia: A Preliminary StudyDaniel P Koster
a Department of Psychology, Loyola University Maryland, Baltimore, Maryland
Appl Neuropsychol Adult 22:287-92. 2015..Results suggest that it is important to ask individuals with PD about cognitive complaints across several cognitive domains and also inquire about symptoms of anxiety, which may be related to their self-reported cognitive difficulties. ..
- Test-order effects: a measure of verbal memory influences performance on a measure of verbal fluencyKristina P Lloyd
Department of Psychology, Loyola University Maryland, Baltimore, MD 21210, USA
Appl Neuropsychol Adult 19:299-304. 2012..These results suggest that clinicians should consider the order of administration when using these measures, and they indicate a need for further investigation of order effects...