Affiliation: Lovelace Clinic Foundation
- A retrospective analysis to identify predictors of COPD-related rehospitalizationMelissa H Roberts
Lovelace Clinic Foundation, 2309 Renard Place SE, Suite 103, Albuquerque, NM, 87106, USA
BMC Pulm Med 16:68. 2016..Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) is often associated with recurrent hospitalizations. This study aimed to identify factors related to COPD rehospitalization...
- Severe COPD Exacerbation Risk and Long-Acting Bronchodilator Treatments: Comparison of Three Observational Data Analysis MethodsMelissa H Roberts
Health Services Research Division, LCF Research, 2309 Renard Place SE, Suite 103, Albuquerque, NM, 87106, USA
Drugs Real World Outcomes 2:163-175. 2015....
- Comparative effectiveness of budesonide/formoterol and fluticasone/salmeterol for COPD managementMelissa Roberts
Lovelace Clinic Foundation, Albuquerque, NM, USA
J Med Econ 14:769-76. 2011..The effectiveness of these two treatments has not previously been compared in a US COPD population...
- An algorithm for the identification of undiagnosed COPD cases using administrative claims dataDouglas W Mapel
Lovelace Clinic Foundation, Albuquerque, New Mexico 87106 4264, USA
J Manag Care Pharm 12:457-65. 2006..This undiagnosed COPD negatively affects health status, and COPD patients may have increased health care utilization several years before the initial diagnosis of COPD is made...
- The epidemiology, diagnosis, and cost of dyspepsia and Helicobacter pylori gastritis: a case-control analysis in the Southwestern United StatesDouglas Mapel
Lovelace Clinic Foundation, Albuquerque, NM 87106, USA
Helicobacter 18:54-65. 2013..We examined these issues in a large managed care system in the Southwestern United States...
- Enteric illness risks before and after water treatment improvementsFloyd J Frost
Lovelace Clinic Foundation, 2309 Renard Pl SE, Suite 103, 87106, Albuquerque NM 87106, USA
J Water Health 7:581-9. 2009..There was a significantly increased risk of diarrhoea and highly credible gastrointestinal illness in participants with three or more episodes of the same type of illness during phase 1...