Henry J Lin
Affiliation: Los Angeles Biomedical Research Institute
- Asymptomatic maternal combined homocystinuria and methylmalonic aciduria (cblC) detected through low carnitine levels on newborn screeningHenry J Lin
Division of Medical Genetics, Harbor UCLA Medical Center, Torrance, CA 90502, USA
J Pediatr 155:924-7. 2009..This patient with cblC was detected through her infant's newborn screening...
- Extremely high phenylalanine levels in a newborn on parenteral nutrition: phenylketonuria in the neonatal intensive care unitH J Lin
Division of Medical Genetics, Department of Pediatrics, Harbor UCLA Medical Center, Torrance, CA 90502, USA
J Perinatol 31:507-10. 2011..When starting TPN soon after birth (for example, on day 1), early detection of PKU-by newborn screening 12 to 24 h after infusions are begun-should be helpful in limiting exposures to toxic levels of phenylalanine...
- Intestinal tumor suppression in ApcMin/+ mice by prostaglandin D2 receptor PTGDRBrigette L Tippin
Department of Pediatrics, Harbor UCLA Medical Center and Los Angeles Biomedical Research Institute, Torrance, California
Cancer Med 3:1041-51. 2014..The suppression mechanism did not appear to involve changes in microvessel density or slower proliferation of tumor cells. The data support a role for PGD2 signals acting through PTGDR in suppression of intestinal tumors...
- PROSTAGLANDINS AND COLON ADENOMASHenry Lin; Fiscal Year: 2002..The proposed study should improve understanding of the mechanism of prevention by NSAIDs and may lead to new targets for chemopreventive agents. ..
- Prostaglandin D and skin cancer preventionHenry Lin; Fiscal Year: 2008..Niacin as a booster of PGD2 may emerge as an agent to be studied for chemoprevention of skin cancer. [unreadable] [unreadable] [unreadable]..