Affiliation: Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- Early-onset schizophrenia is associated with impaired adolescent development of attentional capacity using the identical pairs continuous performance testEmily Thaden
The Zucker Hillside Hospital, Department of Psychiatry Research 75 59 263rd Street, Glen Oaks, NY 11004, USA
Schizophr Res 81:157-66. 2006....
- White matter abnormalities in early-onset schizophrenia: a voxel-based diffusion tensor imaging studySanjiv Kumra
Department of Psychiatry Research, The Zucker Hillside Hospital, North Shore Long Island Jewish Health System, Glen Oaks, NY 11004, USA
J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry 44:934-41. 2005..To investigate abnormalities in the structural integrity of brain white matter as suggested by diffusion tensor imaging in adolescents with early-onset schizophrenia (onset of psychosis by age 18)...
- Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder: a preliminary diffusion tensor imaging studyManzar Ashtari
Departments of Radiology, North Shore Long Island Jewish Medical Center, New Hyde Park, NY 11040, USA
Biol Psychiatry 57:448-55. 2005..Based upon the literature, we predicted decreased fractional anisotropy (FA) findings in the frontal and cerebellar regions...
- Correlates of substance abuse in adolescents with treatment-refractory schizophrenia and schizoaffective disorderSanjiv Kumra
Schizophr Res 73:369-71. 2005
- Mapping the functional anatomy of sentence comprehension and application to presurgical evaluation of patients with brain tumorManzar Ashtari
Department of Radiology and Neurology, Long Island Jewish Division of the North Shore Long Island Jewish Health System, New Hyde Park, New York, NY 11040, USA
AJNR Am J Neuroradiol 26:1461-8. 2005..The aim of this study was to develop a language task with an adequate control task to engage the areas of the posterior temporal lobe responsible for sentence comprehension...