Kelly C Lee
Affiliation: Loma Linda University
- Clinical features of status epilepticus in patients with HIV infectionKelly C Lee
School of Pharmacy, Loma Linda University, 11262 Campus Street, West Hall 1333, Loma Linda, CA 92350, USA
Neurology 65:314-6. 2005..Nevertheless, 12 (29%) patients died and 15 (36%) developed new neurologic deficits. In patients with HIV infection, aggressive management of seizures may limit the risk of SE...
- Tamoxifen treatment and new-onset depression in breast cancer patientsKelly C Lee
Loma Linda Univ School of Pharmacy, Loma Linda, CA 92350, USA
Psychosomatics 48:205-10. 2007..A post-hoc analysis revealed that chemotherapy and ER+ status were significantly and independently associated with an increased risk for developing depression...
- Transdermal selegiline for the treatment of major depressive disorderKelly C Lee
Loma Linda University School of Pharmacy, Loma Linda, CA, USA
Neuropsychiatr Dis Treat 3:527-37. 2007....
- Nonparkinsonism movement disorders in the elderlyJack J Chen
School of Pharmacy, Loma Linda University, California 92350, USA
Consult Pharm 21:58-71. 2006..The primary objective of this article is to review the clinical presentation and pharmacologic management of essential tremor and tardive dyskinesia...
- Risk of seizures associated with psychotropic medications: emphasis on new drugs and new findingsKelly C Lee
University of California, San Francisco, 521 Parnassus Avenue, C 152, Box 0622, San Francisco, CA 94143 0622, USA
Expert Opin Drug Saf 2:233-47. 2003..Every attempt should be made to minimise potential interactions when these agents are concomitantly administered...