Genomes and Genes
Gwenn M Hansen
Affiliation: Lexicon Pharmaceuticals
- Large-scale gene trapping in C57BL/6N mouse embryonic stem cellsGwenn M Hansen
Lexicon Pharmaceuticals Incorporated, The Woodlands, Texas 77381, USA
Genome Res 18:1670-9. 2008..The trapped ES cell lines, which can be requested from the Texas A&M Institute for Genomic Medicine, are readily available to the scientific community...
- Keratinocyte migration in the developing eyelid requires LIMK2Dennis S Rice
Lexicon Pharmaceuticals Incorporated, The Woodlands, TX, USA
PLoS ONE 7:e47168. 2012..These results demonstrate that LIMK2 activity is required for keratinocyte migration in the developing eyelid...
- Diacylglycerol Lipase α Knockout Mice Demonstrate Metabolic and Behavioral Phenotypes Similar to Those of Cannabinoid Receptor 1 Knockout MiceDavid R Powell
Lexicon Pharmaceuticals, Inc, The Woodlands, TX, USA
Front Endocrinol (Lausanne) 6:86. 2015....
- Incomplete inhibition of sphingosine 1-phosphate lyase modulates immune system function yet prevents early lethality and non-lymphoid lesionsPeter Vogel
Lexicon Pharmaceuticals Inc, The Woodlands, TX, USA
PLoS ONE 4:e4112. 2009..Because S1P modulates a wide range of physiological processes, its concentration must be tightly regulated within both intracellular and extracellular environments...
- Requirement for class II phosphoinositide 3-kinase C2alpha in maintenance of glomerular structure and functionDavid P Harris
Lexicon Pharmaceuticals, Inc, 8800 Technology Forest Place, The Woodlands, TX 77381, USA
Mol Cell Biol 31:63-80. 2011..Thus, PI3KC2α is critical for maintenance of normal glomerular structure and function by supporting normal podocyte function...