S P Etheridge
Affiliation: LDS Hospital
- QT dispersion after beta-blocker therapy (carvedilol or metoprolol) in children with heart failureSusan P Etheridge
Division of Cardiology, Department of Pediatrics, University of Utah and Primary Children s Medical Center, 100 North Medical Drive, Salt Lake City, UT 84113, USA
Am J Cardiol 91:1497-500, A8. 2003
- Somatic mosaicism contributes to phenotypic variation in Timothy syndromeSusan P Etheridge
Division of Pediatric Cardiology, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, USA
Am J Med Genet A 155:2578-83. 2011....
- Amiodarone is safe and highly effective therapy for supraventricular tachycardia in infantsS P Etheridge
Division of Pediatric Cardiology, Department of Pediatrics, University of Utah Health Sciences Center and Primary Children s Medical Center, Salt Lake City, Utah 84113, USA
Am Heart J 141:105-10. 2001..We sought to assess the safety and efficacy of amiodarone as primary therapy for supraventricular tachycardia in infancy...
- An unusual cause of severe cyanosis in infancyS P Etheridge
Department of Pediatrics, University of Utah and Primary Children s Medical Center, Salt Lake City 84113, USA
Ann Thorac Surg 71:1016-8. 2001..There was complete resolution of cyanosis after repair of the hernia...
- Long QT syndrome in children in the era of implantable defibrillatorsSusan P Etheridge
University of Utah, Salt Lake City, Utah, USA
J Am Coll Cardiol 50:1335-40. 2007..We sought to assess the spectrum and outcome of young long QT syndrome (LQTS) patients, addressing treatment including device indications, risks, and benefits...
- Platelet glycoprotein IIb/IIIa receptor blockade therapy for large coronary aneurysms and thrombi in Kawasaki diseaseS P Etheridge
Department of Pediatrics, University of Utah and Primary Children s Medical Center, Salt Lake City 84113, USA pcs
Cathet Cardiovasc Diagn 45:264-8. 1998..She did not develop evidence of ischemia, had no complications from the therapy, and showed resolution of the aneurysms and thrombi after 6 wk of therapy...
- A new oral therapy for long QT syndrome: long-term oral potassium improves repolarization in patients with HERG mutationsSusan P Etheridge
Primary Children s Medical Center and the Division of Pediatric Cardiology, University of Utah School of Medicine, Salt Lake City, Utah 84113, USA
J Am Coll Cardiol 42:1777-82. 2003..We sought to determine whether oral potassium supplementation safely increases serum K(+) and results in sustained improvement of repolarization parameters in long QT syndrome type 2 (LQT2) subjects...
- Single ventricle palliation: greater risk of complications with the Fontan procedure than with the bidirectional Glenn procedure aloneRonald W Day
Pediatric Cardiology, Primary Children s Medical Center, Salt Lake City, UT 84113, USA
Int J Cardiol 106:201-10. 2006..This study was performed to evaluate and compare the early, intermediate, and long-term outcomes of the bidirectional Glenn procedure and Fontan procedure in patients who live at moderately high altitude...
- Congenital long QT syndrome in children identified by family screeningColin Petko
University of Utah, Salt Lake City, Utah, USA
Am J Cardiol 101:1756-8. 2008..Appropriate implantable cardioverter-defibrillator discharges in the nonproband group underscore the importance of follow-up in this relatively asymptomatic population...
- Andersen-Tawil syndrome: prospective cohort analysis and expansion of the phenotypeG Yoon
Department of Pediatrics, Division of Medical Genetics, University of California, San Francisco, California 94143 0748, USA
Am J Med Genet A 140:312-21. 2006..Detailed anthropometric, neurological, and cardiac evaluations were performed. Using this approach, we identified novel skeletal and dental findings and proposed additional diagnostic criteria for ATS dysmorphology...
- The use of implantable cardioverter-defibrillators in pediatric patients awaiting heart transplantationAnne M Dubin
Division of Pediatric Cardiology, Stanford University, 750 Welch Road, Suite 305, Palo Alto, CA 94303, USA
J Card Fail 9:375-9. 2003..This multicenter study evaluated experience with implantable cardioverter defibrillators (ICD) as a bridge to orthotopic heart transplantation (OHT) in children...
- Intra-atrial conduction block along the mitral valve annulus during accessory pathway ablation: evidence for a left atrial "isthmus"D M Luria
Department of Pediatric Cardiology, University of Utah, University Hospital, Salt Lake City, USA
J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol 12:744-9. 2001..Awareness of this structure may avoid misinterpretation of the electrogram during left AP ablation and may be useful in future therapies of atypical atrial flutter and fibrillation...
- Arrhythmogenic right ventricular cardiomyopathy without fatty infiltrationChristopher J McGann
University of Utah School of Medicine, Salt Lake City, Utah, USA
J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol 15:371. 2004
- Bipolar lumenless lead performance in children and adults with congenital heart diseaseMarcos Daccarett
Division of Cardiology, Department of Medicine, University of Utah School of Medicine, Salt Lake City, Utah 84158, USA
Congenit Heart Dis 5:149-56. 2010..A novel 4.1F bipolar catheter-delivered lead offers potential advantages for this population. OBJECTIVE; The purpose of this study was to retrospectively evaluate this lead performance in this specific population...
- Safety and imaging quality of MRI in pediatric and adult congenital heart disease patients with pacemakersAaron F Pulver
Division of Pediatric Cardiology, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, Utah 84113, USA
Pacing Clin Electrophysiol 32:450-6. 2009..We sought to evaluate MRI use in congenital heart disease (CHD) patients with predominantly epicardial pacing leads...
- Sudden cardiac death in Andersen-Tawil syndromeStefan Peters
Klinikum Dorothea Christiane Erxleben Quedlinburg, Academic Teaching Hospital of the University Hospital Magdeburg, Innere Medizin II Kardiologie, Ditfurter Weg 24, 06484 Quedlinburg, Germany
Europace 9:162-6. 2007..Although ventricular tachycardia burden is quite high sudden cardiac death in ATS is rare. We describe a case with sudden cardiac death due to electrical storm a few days after ICD implantation in KCNJ2 mutation-negative ATS...
- Cryoablation for supraventricular tachycardia in children: is it okay to trade success for decreased risk?Susan P Etheridge
J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol 16:967-8. 2005