CYNTHIA THERESE MCMURRAY
Affiliation: Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
- Mechanisms of trinucleotide repeat instability during human developmentCynthia T McMurray
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, Life Sciences Division, 1 Cyclotron Rd, 83R0101, Berkeley, California 94720, USA
Nat Rev Genet 11:786-99. 2010..We need now to connect the dots among human genetics, pathway biochemistry and the appropriate model systems to understand the mechanism of expansion as it occurs in human disease...
- Resolving brain regions using nanostructure initiator mass spectrometry imaging of phospholipidsDo Yup Lee
Lawrence Berkeley Laboratories, Life Sciences Division, 1 Cyclotron Rd, Berkeley, CA 94720, USA
Integr Biol (Camb) 4:693-9. 2012..This method accurately distinguished the frontal (or somatomotor) and dorsal (or retrosplenial) regions of the cortex from each other and from the pons region...
- Editorial overview: Molecular and genetic bases of disease: the double life of DNACynthia T McMurray
Life Sciences Division, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, 1 Cyclotron Rd, Berkeley, CA 94720, USA Electronic address
Curr Opin Genet Dev 26:v-vii. 2014....
- Distinct pools of non-glycolytic substrates differentiate brain regions and prime region-specific responses of mitochondriaDo Yup Lee
Life Sciences Division, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, Berkeley, California, USA
PLoS ONE 8:e68831. 2013....
- Age of Onset and Huntingtons DiseaseCYNTHIA THERESE MCMURRAY; Fiscal Year: 2010..In a reverse approach, we will reduce biomarker production in HD150KI mice by treatment with anti-oxidants, and test whether somatic expansion is also reduced. ..