NANCY GRACE KLIMAS
- Cytokine expression profiles of immune imbalance in post-mononucleosis chronic fatigueGordon Broderick
Division of Pulmonary Medicine, Department of Medicine, University of Alberta, WMC 2E4 41 WC Mackenzie Health Sciences Centre, 8440 112 Street, Edmonton, AB T6G 2R7, Canada
J Transl Med 10:191. 2012..We studied 301 adolescents prospectively over 24 months following the diagnosis of monospot-positive infectious mononucleosis (IM). We found an incidence of CFS at 6, 12 and 24 months of 13%, 7% and 4% respectively...
- Biomarkers for chronic fatigueNancy G Klimas
Miami Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Miami, FL, USA
Brain Behav Immun 26:1202-10. 2012..Until such a molecular signature is obtained efforts to develop effective treatments will continue to be severely limited...
- Chronic fatigue syndrome: inflammation, immune function, and neuroendocrine interactionsNancy G Klimas
University of Miami Miller School of Medicine, 1201 NW 16th Street, VA Medical Center, 200 BMRC, 6th Floor, Miami, FL 33125, USA
Curr Rheumatol Rep 9:482-7. 2007..These advances should result in targeted therapies that impact immune function, hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal axis regulation, and persistent viral reactivation...
- HIV, metabolic syndrome X, inflammation, oxidative stress, and coronary heart disease risk : role of protease inhibitor exposureBarry E Hurwitz
Behavioral Medicine Research Center, Division of Endocrinology and Metabolism, University of Miami, Miami, FL 33125, USA
Cardiovasc Toxicol 4:303-16. 2004....
- Stress-associated changes in the steady-state expression of latent Epstein-Barr virus: implications for chronic fatigue syndrome and cancerRonald Glaser
Department of Molecular Virology, Immunology and Medical Genetics, The Ohio State University Medical Center, 333 W 10th Avenue, Columbus, OH 43210, USA
Brain Behav Immun 19:91-103. 2005..The data also provide additional insight into the pathophysiology of EBV infection, inflammation, and cancer...