Daniel J Flannery
Affiliation: Kent State University
- Profiles of behavioral problems in children who witness domestic violenceJames C Spilsbury
Case School of Medicine, and Mental Health Services for Homeless Persons, Inc, Cleveland, OH, USA
Violence Vict 23:3-17. 2008..Clinical and future research implications of study findings are discussed...
- Initial behavior outcomes for the peacebuilders universal school-based violence prevention programDaniel J Flannery
Institute for the Study and Prevention of Violence, Ohio 44242, USA
Dev Psychol 39:292-308. 2003..Implications for early universal school-based prevention and challenges related toevaluating large-scale prevention trials are discussed...
- Violence, coping, and mental health in a community sample of adolescentsDaniel J Flannery
Kent State University, Institute for the Study and Prevention of Violence, Kent, OH 44242, USA
Violence Vict 18:403-18. 2003....
- Understanding clinical complexity in delinquent youth: comorbidities, service utilization, cost, and outcomesDavid L Hussey
Department of Justice Studies, Kent State University, Kent, OH 44242, USA
J Psychoactive Drugs 40:85-95. 2008....
- Outcomes in young adulthood for very-low-birth-weight infantsMaureen Hack
Department of Pediatrics, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, USA
N Engl J Med 346:149-57. 2002..Very-low-birth-weight infants (those weighing less than 1500 g) born during the initial years of neonatal intensive care have now reached young adulthood...